• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bloodss

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

Just pre-order this online, i hate this waiting game >.<.
  2. bloodss

KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition: Unboxed

Wow that soo cool make me wish we could of got it :(
  3. bloodss

KH3D Preorder Gift Speculation

I hope we a big Art book.:D
  4. bloodss

Back 2 Skool

Anyone else returning to school soon? I wish summer break wasn't over already. My school starts next Thursday, and I still have to do my summer reading project. I'll be in 12th grade and I have a REALLY confusing schedule under the new system which combines a semester-long schedule and...
  5. bloodss

My story goes like this

It was a dark and stormy night.....3 guys were in a cave. One said "Hey steve, tell us a story"...and this is how the story began......It was a dark and stormy night.....3 guys were in a cave. One said "Hey steve, tell us a story"...and this is how the story began......It was a dark and stormy...
  6. bloodss

wizard101!!

just started but so far it pretty fun. so does anyone play it>>?. https://www.wizard101.com/start
  7. bloodss

Aussie-Only Pub

So far mine is the Strawberry Dacquiri xD heheh xD What about you guys?
  8. bloodss

Recent Purchases $$

Whether it be games, cars or sweets, what have you purchased recently? Wii Classic Controller - £11.99 Kingdom Hearts 2 - £10.49 Valkyria Chronicles - £12.
  9. bloodss

KH 3DS - Confirmed

Sould i buy a 3DS ..ummmmmmm
  10. bloodss

Does anyone else have this on their copy?

"gos and look" nope :) I think it just you>>
  11. bloodss

KH: Recoded – TGS 2010 Trailer (First Look)

YouTube - ????????2010?????????Re:????? OPEN ?? 2 SQEXGirl on YouTube has uploaded a camera recorded copy of the Kingdom Hearts: Recoded trailer that has been revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2010. Please bear with the quality for now, and we will publish a high quality version of the trailer once...
  12. bloodss

Official Mirage Arena Thread

How can i play onine?> i would like to know thanxs lol
  13. bloodss

Has any one posted scans from the artbook?

I was going to do a Unboxing but i was soo happy to play it.. so i was like narr.. Sorry..
  14. bloodss

80 hour trophy?

Save your current file to another slot, and then wait until you hit 80 hrs. Beat the final boss as a character and see if you get the trophy. If not, you can always go back to your 72 hour slot and find a way.
  15. bloodss

Trouble with Terra's Final Boss

Here just wiki it kk BTW IT all in Jap Game Anyone? - Game Video Walkthroughs
  16. bloodss

Birth By Sleep 'Special Edition'

Australia FTW LOL.. yey i got my copy:) i was going to do a unboxing...
  17. bloodss

This code

Ok i just did that now wut??>
  18. bloodss

This code

wut dos this code do??..dos it give you a rare item?? i would like to know thanks..
  19. bloodss

Just one day for europeans!

I just got my copy today :)
  20. bloodss

Birth by Sleep: PSP-3000 Bundle

Haha good Video maybe get that thing of yours for $1,.:)\ "SUB"
Back