• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A Wicked Dawn

king cnut halting the seas on my shoes

at least he's trying. featuring stanley donwood's album cover design of thom yorke's solo project, the eraser. it's what i did with my saturday afternoon.
  2. A Wicked Dawn

a moon full of stars and astral cards

v2 lp (it deserves to be said that photobucket fcuked up the quality on this one, though it's still my favorite of the variations shown.) Kind of big for a tag now that I take a step back.
  3. A Wicked Dawn

you must be out of your mind

tag v2 Experimentation with celestial floating heads existing beyond a hole to a second dimension, inside the walls. I was bored this morning.
  4. A Wicked Dawn

Lit ► Dresden Codak

Here we shall discuss the glorious webcomics of Dresden Codak. Considering KHI does not yet contain a thread for his work, I take it that not very many of you have even heard of them, let alone read them. If you have a few moments and a head on your shoulders, at least check out two of the...
  5. A Wicked Dawn

better run back where you're from

washed out just for fun Simplicity, yes? Truth be told, I was considering spots of colored light in upper right/partially behind face, but figured I would receive critique first on how to best proceed. ...photobucket quality is shiiit.
  6. A Wicked Dawn

I wasn't feeling the old style

basically. The last thing I posted was essentially me trying to regain the style I used to have when I used Photoshop three years ago. I decided I wasn't feeling it, and went for the style of art I like to use in painting and drawing. A surreal dreamlike landscape. v1 v2 v3...
  7. A Wicked Dawn

i paint therefore i am

The majority of these have been done within the last few months. I did some creative jazz in making most of them, so I'll explain at least the basis of the methods I used in an ultimately vain attempt to satisfy that hungry curiousity nagging at the corner of your brain. Theoretically. The files...
  8. A Wicked Dawn

helios

First I've made in... well, about three years actually. More than a little rusty, but with this I was hoping for an abstract steampunk feel. I recommend viewing on a dark skin. My main concerns were with a lack of depth (most likely due to my erasing the tops of the cityscape too much, and...
  9. A Wicked Dawn

Hey there

I'm A Wicked Dawn; Wicked, Dawn, ...A. Etc. Nice to meet the ethereal presences on my screen. Yeah, I like to write, so expect me in the creative writing and roleplaying sections. Also I'll probably post some paintings or photoshopped signatures sometime. Aside from that, I might be lurking...
Back