• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Funny things that have happened to you in Birth By Sleep

I'll start off. I was playing the Deep Spcae Command Board and causing Stitch and Gantu to enter debt every other turn. Anyways, I bought the Lightning Rey Command and leveled it up to level five. I later got a "Double Toll" temp. upgrade. The numbers under Lightning Rey read "99999"...
  2. C

All Commands

I hate to ask someone to do this but, Can someone list every Command in groups of who get's what? I'm misisng several and can't figure out which ones and would rather have a check list of sorts.
  3. C

Best Terrahnort Strategy

Anyone got a good one, I can't beat him.
  4. C

Command/D-Link Toruble

Basicaly, I connected witha friend online and we D-Linked with eachother and he can't use the commands the D-Link of me includes for whatever reason. Can someone explain why this is?
  5. C

The Castle at Radiant Garden

Is it ever given a name in KH? Hollow Bastion doesn't sound like the name for the castle of a place called Radiant Garden.
  6. C

Is it just m e or does Land of Departure look...war torn?

It lookes war torn to me. Summit looks like it used to have a large stone bridge and then theres that random arch alcove opposite of it. The ouside courtyard has broken pillars and so on. The castle itself has broken pillars and looks as though it could collapse at any moment. Keyblade...
  7. C

Did Wayward Wind always look like that?

Did Wayward Wind (Ven's Keyblade) always look like that? I mean, to me it looks like it's "fragmented". I was wondering if it was because of Vanitas' extraction but I'm not perfectly sure. I'm not that far into Ven's Story so don't kill me if it said later.
  8. C

Kingdom Hearts Plothole?

Ok, At the begining of Kingdom Hearts I, Sora, Kairi, and Riku are making a raft so they can leave Destiny Islands and go to another world (Which, BTW, makes no logical sence but anyways.). To travel to the main land to the island, the kids take row boats. Why don't they tie their row boats...
  9. C

Terra's Amour

Ok, When MX stabs himself and then goes into Terra and Terra tries to protect himself by summoning his armour but he's a few seconds too late. Do you think that Terra's heart could have fought off MX if the Armor hadn't been summoned? I mean, the armor protects from Darkness which means...
  10. C

Character spesific worlds?

One thing that I wish had been in Kingdom Hearts was Character Spesific Worlds. Aqua says numerious times "Terra/Ven, Are you here too?" and I'm thinking "So they all went to the exact same worlds, never going to different worlds that the others didn't go to?" I sorta wish that there had...
  11. C

Which song would you say was the best in BBS?

I'd have to say it's a tie between Mysterious Figure Battle Music (No Official Title) and Misplaced Memories (played during one of ven's memories, I think during the second scene with Vantas in his story and played when Terra first arrives at Castle of Dreams.) What do you think? (No poll...
  12. C

Wheels in Malificent's Castle.

In Ven's Story, I went back to Malificent's Castle for some other chests and found these wheel things (Similar to the ones in Queen Grimhilda's Castle in Dwarf Woodland.) on the upper platforms of the gate area and they don't seem to move or do anything but you can lock on to them, Do they serve...
  13. C

Things you wish had been answered.

Post here things you wish had bee answered BEFORE the game came out, not questions that are brought up in the game. I wish they would have explained who was a princess or heart before Alice or How/Why Alice became a Princess of Heart
  14. C

-eye twitch- Whoever invented Ice Cream Beat needs to be shot.

No matter how well I kepe this damn beat, It misses. Anyone else having this problem?
  15. C

Kindgom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Times

Post you times for the game here. Post your time for Terra, Ventus, Aqua, and Last Episode. The post how much of Terra, Ventus', and Aqua's stories are complete. Finaly. post your total time for the ENTIRE game (Terra + Aqua + Centus + Last Episode = ???) and how much of the game overall is...
  16. C

Mistakes in the Guide

Has anyone found mistakes in the guide yet? I've found two. 1. They list "Sleepy" on Ven's map twice. They skip Sneezy. 2. Sowhere in the begining of the guide, They say "Zacks" intead of "Zack"
  17. C

Things that could have been improved on.

What do you guys think could have been done better in Birth By Sleep? I think perhapse the ball at Castle of Dreams and the castle in Enchanted Dominion (King Stephon's right?). A few of the lines don't make sence with those environments. (Spoilers for if anyone things that an end game...
  18. C

Where can I get a copy of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Special Edition?

Amazon (I HATE YOU AMAZON! SCREW YOU!) refuses to deliver it to USA.
  19. C

Is/Will there be any diference between the UK and US versions of Birth By Sleep?

I'm just about to order my copy of Birth By Sleep Special Edition from the UK and I just want to make sure that UK and US versions will be almost exact.
Back