• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PshycoNinja

What do you think Square Enix will show or have playable at E3 2012?

I am going to E3 this year and I am a little pumped for the event. One of the things I have been thinking about is what Square Enix will have there this year. So I pose this question for the community to discuss: What do you think Square Enix will show off at E3 2012? I hope for a playable demo...
  2. PshycoNinja

Petitioning Square Enix

Hey guys look what I found on this petitioning site called change.org: Petition: Square Enix: Put Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep & Crisis Core on the PlayStation Store | Change.org Looks like someone is trying to get Square Enix to see that fans of Birth by Sleep and Crisis Core want to play...
  3. PshycoNinja

Sora's Future

So what do you think Sora will become in the future games. Will he be trained by Aqua/Terra/Ventus? Will be become the most powerful Keyblade wielder ever? And who the hell is going to be the main villian in Kingdom Hearts III?
  4. PshycoNinja

myinsidegamer.com Review

Idk if this has been already posted but here is the review for Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep from myinsidegamer.com. Review | Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep | MyInsideGamer
Back