• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PshycoNinja

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

That was a short interview. Was that really all of the interview. If so this is one of Nomura's shortest interviews ever.
  2. PshycoNinja

Massive 15-page Famitsu KH3D Scoop + Dream World Nav images!

I want to read that Tetsuya Nomura interview. I want to see what he is talking about. Oh and thanks goldpanner for the translations!!!
  3. PshycoNinja

Pre-Order KH 3D today(email)

I am waiting for a bundle announcement. It's the only reason I haven't bought a 3DS yet and have not preordered KH3D yet.
  4. PshycoNinja

What do you think Square Enix will show or have playable at E3 2012?

I am going to E3 this year and I am a little pumped for the event. One of the things I have been thinking about is what Square Enix will have there this year. So I pose this question for the community to discuss: What do you think Square Enix will show off at E3 2012? I hope for a playable demo...
  5. PshycoNinja

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

^_^ Thanks everyone. We all have our days, today just happened to be mine XP! @Spockanort Where can I find this type of ice cream? I just want to try it at least once so that way I can feel a bit closer to the series. P.S. Sign or Spockanort: I will be at E3 2012 and if you guys want any pics...
  6. PshycoNinja

The power of ice cream. Once I ate some and read the comments I got a clear head. Now that I think about it...... I wonder what Sea Salt Ice Cream tastes like........ @Sign Just to clear up one thing so you don't hate me forever: When I said PR/Marketing department, I meant publishers and...
  7. PshycoNinja

Eh...... *re-reads what Taochan wrote and reads Taochans response* OH. GOD. I am so sorry. I wasn't mad at anybody on here. Far from it. I am so sorry if I came off like that. I am more upset at Square Enix than anyone else. No, no, no. Sign your doing an awesome job. I didn't mean to...
  8. PshycoNinja

I didn't expect the event to be "loaded with information". I expected at the very least ONE piece of new info. ONE. This is a gaming event. I have NEVER been to, read or seen a gaming event where they didn't have at least one piece of gaming news. Shoot even the Insomniac Games Community Day's...
  9. PshycoNinja

But an event for a 10th anniversary of a well known series usually implies that something is being announced/shown. Game companies (especially Square Enix) don't *usually* hold events when there is nothing to show or announce. We all basically stayed up to READ how great an opening cinematic for...
  10. PshycoNinja

This is a little frustrating. Every kingdom hearts site was hyping this event up to be something awesome. While I am sure it is a cool event to be at, no new info about Kingdom Hearts 3D or the future of the series is coming out of the event. I would have just thought that with the 10th...
  11. PshycoNinja

Lol wow that is a long thread. I don't think I am going to get through all of that tonight lol. It looks like an awesome game but I have an alterior motive of wanting it to release so Nomura and crew can work on Kingdom Hearts 3. Not to say I wont enjoy it but....... I want Kingdom Hearts 3 more...
  12. PshycoNinja

So.... this is pretty much it huh......... I am not going to lie, that's a little disappointing.
  13. PshycoNinja

Right! I just don't understand what is taking so long. I am usually a patient person but come on 6+ years waiting for anything on Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts 3 does wear me out after a while.
  14. PshycoNinja

I am so sorry Sign but I am just not understanding how this event is structured. Is it the same shpill over and over again every 40 minutes or is it a different presentation every 40 minutes? Again sorry for not understanding, I am a bit slow today Xp.
  15. PshycoNinja

I guess you have a point. I don't know I just want them to be able to move on to KH3 but it seems like Square keeps stalling the team and its kind of pissing me off.
  16. PshycoNinja

So what does that mean? It seemed like the first event ended in like 20 minutes. Actually yeah I did cause..... you know...... Nomura and the Kingdom Hearts team are working on the game. What better time before E3 to announce something about this game at an event than right now?
  17. PshycoNinja

And now aibo_ac7 says there is no Versus XIII info there. A little bit of me died just now.... The longer Versus XIII is in development the longer it prolongs Kingdom Hearts 3! Come on Nomura! Just release the damn thing...
  18. PshycoNinja

I don't know man. It seems like aibo is now just walking around. Seems Square is done with talking for now.
  19. PshycoNinja

Is that it....... Come on don't tell me that's all they are talking about. If so this event really is just something for people that are actually there.
  20. PshycoNinja

Right!!! Ugh its so unfair. Cant Square at least show a video or stream of the event. It sounds like important things are being shown and talked about.
Back