• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xXTwistedVIxX

Dimension/Alternate Reality Theory

My co-worker, Tyler, firmly believes in the fact that there are other realities. Whether or not I am convinced is still to be determined. However, I have formed a theory...more-so a question (to it's credit, I don't consider it a theory) And I was hoping that someone might shed a little...
  2. xXTwistedVIxX

Mysteries of Aspen Dark

Mysteries of Aspen Dark Case No. 1 June 12, 2006 Dr. David Martin and his wife Olivia were both over worked, tired, and stressed. On the evening of June 11, 2006, they decided to pack up and go on vacation to Orlando, Florida from Aspen Dark, Minnesota. This seems harmless...but what came next...
  3. xXTwistedVIxX

Kingdom Hearts III (My Original Version)

Kingdom Hearts III Act 1 Kairi: Sora! Riku! Kairi’s voice came from the distance, running up to the pier with a bottle in her hand. She hands him the bottle and it has the king’s seal on the letter inside. Sora: The king!? Sora opens and shakes the bottle until the letter falls out, he...
  4. xXTwistedVIxX

For Lack Of A Better Title...

Hello members of KHInsider.com, I'm xXTwistedVIxX, or you may call me Zach...as it is my real name. I'm here and I'm sure there will be some fun times ahead. Now, normally...I'd feel a little intimidated coming onto a big forum such as this, but since I know a few of you personally, I feel...
Back