• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dr_Mario64

Help/Support ► Am I being too picky?

I genuinely want to know, because it seems like none of the women I've met have gotten a huge reaction out of me; including the three I've actually tried dating (which have ranged in quality from "slightly above average" to "DEAR GOD WHY?!"). Even just casually walking around in public, the best...
  2. Dr_Mario64

Gameinformer reviews KH2.8 - Critical Mode in 0.2 is unlockable, lengthy scene ties into KH3

I agree. Unless the unlockable difficulty makes some kinda drastic change to the gameplay (like Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, for example), it just seems like a lazy way to artificially extend playtime. In my opinion, the worst offender I've encountered is Mario & Luigi Dream Team. Beating the...
  3. Dr_Mario64

News ► Shinji Hashimoto discusses KH2.8, 2.9, and more at Lucca Comics & Games

I mean, yeah it is convoluted, but if you sit down to do the brainwork everything eventually comes together. I've been a fan ever since KH2, and the amount canon violations and plot holes I've noticed is shockingly low. Even if you're not interested in the overall lore, each game's plot holds up...
  4. Dr_Mario64

News ► Shinji Hashimoto discusses KH2.8, 2.9, and more at Lucca Comics & Games

I KNOW RIGHT?! The worst part of it is that the people who say this bullshit act like KH3 is the only game that matters. They are not spinoffs; they're side stories. The Kingdom Hearts series is meant to be experienced as a whole. How do people have such a hard time understanding this?!
  5. Dr_Mario64

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

Hey, credit where it's due, Yen Sid's looking pretty fine! I mean, did you even see how his beard sways?! :P
  6. Dr_Mario64

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer coming to Jump Festa 2016

You should consider going into politics :P Nah, but seriously, I agree. Hyping people up and saying the trailer definitely WILL happen is just ASKING for trouble. The higher you raise expectations, the harder they'll crash.
  7. Dr_Mario64

Game Informer Discusses Contents of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 with Tetsuya Nomura

Well, not getting cut off during boss fights would be nice :/ I mean, seriously. Would it have been that much trouble to freeze the Drop clock during boss fights?!
  8. Dr_Mario64

New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage

Re: New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage Also, let's not forget that KH2 was Roxa's introduction. Considering he IS a major character, I don't think a cliffnote summary would've sufficed. Because of that, I seem to be one of the few...
  9. Dr_Mario64

New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage

Re: New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage I imagine it would be somewhere in the 3-5 hour range, as the graphics and the fact that it's on PS4 all point to 0.2 being an extended pseudo-demo for KH3. Just my theory though...
  10. Dr_Mario64

MX = Villain Sue?

Which is a pretty bad mistake; considering how extensively he's studied the heart in the past. I'd honestly expect more from the oldest, wisest Keyblade Master in history.
  11. Dr_Mario64

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Final Trailer!

I'm more of a "Simple and Clean" man, myself, but there's no denying the massive feels being emitted by this trailer! :'(
  12. Dr_Mario64

News ► Square Enix mdRADIO: The World Ends With You Preview Night

Also, TWEWY is a Nomura production, so it shares a lot of the same fanbase.
  13. Dr_Mario64

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

(Have I really not posted here?...Coulda sworn--Ah well. Story time!) My introduction to the series is actually a little unorthodox. If I recall, I was...I dunno...14-ish? at the time and I was at my cousin's house watching him play KH2. Being a Disneyholic as a child I was instantly fascinated...
  14. Dr_Mario64

News ► The World Ends With You: Solo Remix Now Released on Android!

...And to think I went out of my way to get the DS version. Oh well. I can spare $18 if it means having it on a more accessible device for me and supporting the game.
  15. Dr_Mario64

News ► New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Screenshots

Dayum! And I thought BBS looked good BEFORE! At this point, all I want to see out of E3 is a price and a release date!
  16. Dr_Mario64

Re-viewing KHII

Sure. If you want to quote just one user, simply click "Reply With Quote" under their comment. If you want to quote multiple users, click the "+ button under each comment you want to quote and THEN click "Reply With Quote".
  17. Dr_Mario64

Re-viewing KHII

Considering it IS the first game in the series I ever gave a proper thorough playthrough, I have a number of opinions on KH2, so I'll just list them off: -First, story. Neither KH1 or KH2 explained things particularly well, so really there were more questions created than answered. -The...
  18. Dr_Mario64

If CoM's Gameplay was like that of KHI, would you Like it More?

In my opinion, the one thing about the game that should be more like KH1 is the level design. Now, I know the GBA was limited in what it could do, and the dungeon system was pretty inevitable because of that, but the fact that you not only need high enough ranked map cards to enter a room but...
  19. Dr_Mario64

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Available For Preorder on Amazon!

Any word if Gamestop is doing preorders?
  20. Dr_Mario64

Can anyone tell me anything about Naminé?

Mmm...The best way I can describe Namine is as a "pseudo-Nobody". By which I mean she is a Nobody by definition (i.e. "a being who lacks a heart yet is self-aware and capable of making its own decisions"), but not a proper Nobody because she lacks the anatomical components of body and soul...
Back