• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. King Thanatos

squall

squall....cause it sounds less...obnoxious.....xD
  2. King Thanatos

Buying A PSP just for BBS?

Hmmm...getting a psp just for BBS is kinda out of the question a little ...there's a wide range of games u can play so it really shouldn't b just for BBS...I think u should reconsider buying it if ur only going to b playing BBS...u may regret it later...but if ur heart is set then go for...
  3. King Thanatos

Getting BBS to play online

Re: How to play bbs on line! (ps3 required) I've already made a guide to connecting a psp to Ad Hoc Party....seeing this thread makes my hard work all for nothing? http://forums.khinsider.com/video-games/152549-ad-hoc-party-guide.html someone once told me..."search before you post a new thread"
  4. King Thanatos

Ad Hoc Party Guide

As you all know BBS is coming out soon. I'm sure alot of you don't know how to set up Ad Hoc Party yet so I looked for a guide and couldn't find anything so far. I also didn't know if this thread belonged here so feel free to move it if it doesn't. To link your psp to your ps3 to play Ad Hoc...
  5. King Thanatos

I'm not lazy...it's just hard

i hear this forum is hosting a Dissidia tournament...i'd like to be a part of it if i can but i havent had any luck finding the thread made for the actual discussion about the tournament...i've tried everything closely enough to dissidia and couldnt find that thread so my question is....whats...
  6. King Thanatos

Help/Support ► Looking for a possible soulution to retrieve data from USB. HELP!

Uh?...mmmm...most likely I'm wrong about this..but what if ur back-up files are corrupted...that's probably y...when I made back-up files for my psp alot of the files came out to be corrupted for some reason...I don't know y but I hope this helps...o.O??...try double checking ur back up...
  7. King Thanatos

I am....

I am what u c^^...what were u expecting to read?...o.O well i was scimming through the foyer and read that we can introduce ourselves here...xD...so here i am im King Thanatos^^...ive played other games and have a different username but i decided i wanted a new idenity just especially for...
Back