• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Aftermath

EPISODE V: Roxas “Come with us.” Cid and Jacob said to Aros. “Yeah, what is it?” he replied back as he followed the two, while Riku and Cloud tagged along. “This is why I'm in the resistance. To provide transportation.” Cid said as he they arrived at Cid's house. When they entered Cid's...
  2. S

s1angrypple I wanted him to be Vanitas since he's my favorite character, but I couldn't figure out how I'd connect the pieces, so I made him a clone of Sora with all the negative energy. I gave him the title of unversed to dumb it down.
  3. S

EPISODE IV: Preparing for Roxas Aros followed Jacob and Cid down into town. The whole walk down Cid and Jacob conversed among eachother while Aros tagged along behind. Soon rain began to fall. “So where are we going?” asked Aros. “Merlin's home. It's where the resistance is.” Jacob turned...
  4. S

MUNNY!

Being a little more specific would help haha.
  5. S

MUNNY!

What's an easy way to get munny in Kingdom Hearts 2?
  6. S

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

Will the US version get a critical mode?
  7. S

Kingdom Hearts Is the Best

There are better games, I agree, but Kingdom Hearts is my FAVORITE game.
  8. S

They were the remaining members. Jacob brought them up to change the subject cause he didn't want to think about all the people that died.
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends Chapter 5 Up

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends (Chapter 1) Nice story. It would be awesome meeting Sora and Riku, but the dare to get to them would suck.
  10. S

EPISODE III: Another Hope Two Days Later... “You look a lot like Vanitas.” Cid said while studying Aros. “Hehe... How do you know about him?” asked Aros while drinking his coffee. The three sat in the usual cafe drinking their usual drinks. “Old stories from way back when.” Cid...
  11. S

EPISODE II: Fallen from the Sky Jacob and Cid headed to the direction of the lightning strike. They were headed for the dark depths. “Everytime time I'm out here, I think of Hallow Bastion.” said Cid. “What? You too?” Jacob asked. “Yeah. A lot of people lost their homes back when the...
  12. S

Thank you. I'll try and get started on the next chapter soon.
  13. S

Kingdom Hearts: Aftermath Prologue: This is the story of a hero who was never meant to be. It takes place in a universe that was never meant to happen. These series of events were all caused by one mistake. Castle Oblivion. During the time when Sora destroyed Marluxia, a question was asked...
  14. S

Larxene

I like in Re:CoM when you encounter her before your first fight with her. She whipes the floor with Sora in the cutscene. I also liked fighting her, even though when I had CoM for the GBA, I got destroyed by her.
  15. S

Your Organization Nobody Name

Re-arrange the letters in your real or KHinsider name (doesn't matter) and add an "X" into it. What nobody name did you come up with?
  16. S

Help/Support ► Long distance problems v.v

If she's trustworthy, you've got nothing to worry about, but if I were you I'd hurry up and get her out of that apartment with her ex as soon as possible because she'll probably get more tempted by being around him a lot. I've had a problem just like this last year, it didn't end well. Just make...
  17. S

Hello KHinsider

I've been looking through a couple of forums to find a good Kingdom Hearts site, so that I could get updates on upcoming games. I saw this one and decided to join. Well I'm a pretty simple guy who like Squareenix games, my favorites being the original Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy IX, Final...
Back