• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What do you think the Final Mix Secret Ending is gonna be?

What i want the most are some answers and more MYSTERIES!! yeah you might think that there are too much of it as it is... but that's what keeps me coming back for more! since kh1.. The sensation when you say "what just happened" or "whats gonna happen?" and the all famous "I think i know who its...
  2. S

ENDS OF THE EARTH!

OMG! real cool work! and cool dad, i must say!
  3. S

Is Birth By Sleep a challenge?

Wait!! i just finished the game (aqua's) in less than 5 hours... skipped the scenes though
  4. S

Is Birth By Sleep a challenge?

im currently playing on proud mode with aqua.. 1st planet.. originally i was trying to beat the game without grinding but damn even normal enemies would kill me without noticing my hp going down.. easy in standard mode though
  5. S

So what exactly is the moral of this whole game? Forgivness, choosing compassion over anger?

what i learned in kh.. 1. it's perfectly safe to sit on the edge of a clock tower and eat ice cream 2. its not so hard to go to outer space, you just need a save point 3. its ok to whack anyone with a metalic pipe.. now where's that save point? gotta go to moon to rule all planets
  6. S

TAV Keychains~

oh.. hehe.. i see.. it's still cute(?) anyway... hehe..
  7. S

Senerios in BBS

what? aqua's story has the least spoiler.... i think... with ven you will see masked boy's face, with terra you would see "the face of evil"...
  8. S

Favorite Drive Form

wisdom and final i think wisdom isnt half bad.. i really like it ... i dunno maybe because i love guns..
  9. S

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

what are you guys saying.. 2 is better! sora's clothes suck in 1 (except for the chain thing in his side) the story in 2 was more mature (roxas' and the nobodies') and 2 had jack sparrow! i was surprised when i saw that! thats it.. RUUUUNN!!! gotta hide from heavy fire!!
  10. S

Senerios in BBS

play aqua - ven - terra! it has more punch in the twists! its like knowing the effect then finding out the cause.. thats how i played.. and i am impressed with what i saw..
  11. S

bbs on the psp go?

wow.. never really knew go sucked this bad.. good thing i didn't buy it.. i was only thinking it has smaller screen..
  12. S

TAV Keychains~

donald? er.. donald does look pretty... um.. pretty something..
  13. S

about terra ven and aquas armor.

hmmm.. your right... maybe if they turned it into a long scarf or something... but then again it may slow down the gameplay...
  14. S

TAV Keychains~

ven's keyblade is the best! aqua's is fine too.. mou~ i want them all! oh! i wish they sell charms too.. y'know the star thing..
  15. S

about terra ven and aquas armor.

oh yeah.. talking about the armor thing.. they lost the cape in the game! capes are cool T_T
Back