• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. darkness9406

Mark of Mastery Edition: Scanned

Okey Sign, I want to know
  2. darkness9406

Mark of Mastery Edition: Scanned

What's the point of just ignore the Heart Of Nothing question? You suck as person..
  3. darkness9406

EU Version of DDD only with English, French and German subtitles.

If you know Japanese very well why you dont get or watch on youtube the game? you want the english game right? is more easy to understand the story in your case, now you know what's my point ROFL
  4. darkness9406

EU Version of DDD only with English, French and German subtitles.

I know that is a good game a masterpiece IMO but I'm pretty sure that you will do the same if the KH3D only would be in japanese without any english text. Yeah I'm spanish xD Agree xD
  5. darkness9406

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion! sorry all of you I was mad I cant explain how can I feel right now my english is not my first lenguage but sorry I'm the only disrespectful here... I didnt write anything in the post because I cant write right as...
  6. darkness9406

KH3D Screenshots + Voice Actor Confirmations!

You can always avoid them "dont worry", also it sucks that most of the time they trolling us changing the voice actors, Ben Diskin was ok because in bbs david only do a few lines but Hayden as Xion I dont know if I can forget the epic job of Alyson, in my opinion Riku/Sora-Rule is trying to tell...
  7. darkness9406

KH3D Gametrailers Interview with Raio Mitsuno!

You're welcome ^^ but I don't see the point of that, is irrelevant rather unnecessary.
  8. darkness9406

doesn't make any sense it's lazier than watch the video ROFL
  9. darkness9406

I hope not, I dont want to buy a Japanese 3DS ( do not start to say that is not necessary to buy the game because it is in my opinion)
  10. darkness9406

Your Dream Eater Team :)

My Dream Eater Team: Sora: Meowjesty Handsome Pegasus Riku: Sudo Neku Yagi Horn
  11. darkness9406

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* Thanks for that "Comparison", At this point, most of the animations are finished but this is only on the trailer just a few months left and its seems they need to work alot D:
  12. darkness9406

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* and I dont understand the purpuse of this threat if I cant post something that I want about voice acting :)
  13. darkness9406

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* this is the VA Discussion Thread isnt it? so be respectful
  14. darkness9406

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLlohL-I734
  15. darkness9406

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

We are not impatient fans we are truly desperate KH fans O_O
  16. darkness9406

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

It takes 4 months, its not faster than I expect it, faster will be a week or a month for me.. NOW I HATE SQUARE ENIX
  17. darkness9406

English Release Date Theory?

Its not full, there are two types of cartidge, the one with 8 gb and the other with 4 gb, they probably use the 4 gb cartidge it looks like they only take 2gb or less like bbs in my opinion.
  18. darkness9406

English Release Date Theory?

To make something extra in the game it doesnt take 8 months it take a month or two at least I dont know why some of you thing that it takes to long... If that time its correct (8months) we expect a new finished KH game in 20 years? Where's the confirmation?
  19. darkness9406

KHInsider Exclusive: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Demo Impressions!

Did you play the Eur game demo ver. I mean with english voices? please answer me if you have time
  20. darkness9406

Nintendo eShop Trailer High Quality + Download

Re: Nintendo E-Shop Trailer High Quality Is not possible to make a 2d trailer in 3d for the 3ds by now, I was trying all the day but nothing even with sony vegas 10 and I notice something, to make the trailer 3D you need to edit frame by frame moving the character a bit and the background too...
Back