• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jelai

Aqua in 11 years.

A rough sketch of Aqua: Mmm in theory, this is how Aqua would look like if she were to come back to the Realm of Light in her much more matured form instead of her emerging adulthood form. So Aqua is in her late 20s in this sketch. I mean I don't know; I just find it strange to see Aqua...
  2. Jelai

Terra in 11 years (spoilery)

Yuck. I didn't know that my scanner would also scan all the eraser marks I left behind. I drew and redrew so much on this pic, all thanks to Xemnas's Terra's annoying hair style! (Nomura, oh how I REALLY your spiky hair fetish). ...This is how Terra would look like if he comes back...
  3. Jelai

No pre-order bonus?

Don't I get a bonus for Birth by Sleep if I pre-order it? Because when I pre-ordered mine at Game Stop, the sales lady said there wasn't a bonus unless I wanted the PSP special edition set. But then I know that a free item comes with the pre-order, which would be the Kingdom Hearts PSP decals.
  4. Jelai

Characters' fates?

Do you guys think that their bodies will return to normal, or will they be forever ageless? I kind of have a hard time imagining a teenage Aqua and Ventus hanging out with an adult Terra by the end of KH3.
  5. Jelai

Tarzan world question

Does anyone here remember those evil flower things found in Tarzan's world? It's the ones where you have to shoot magic towards them in order for them to do something. I never understood what they were for, and what the magic did to them.
  6. Jelai

Fanfiction ► For the Sadness of Xion.

This is just a short-short story, inspired by listening to Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion. This is also the first piece of fan fiction that I've written in a very long time. *may contain spoilers for those who haven't completed 358/2 Days yet* ~ For the Sadness of Xion ~ Xion...
  7. Jelai

Favourite/least favourite Final Fantasy opening scene

What are your favourite and/or least favourite opening scenes (edit: opening SCENE, not FMV. There are some FF games where their opening scenes do not start out as a full motion video) in Final Fantasy? My favorite is the opening scene in FF8. Everything about it from the music to the CG...
  8. Jelai

A lurker, de-lurked!

I'm been lurking these forums for quite a long time now, especially in the KH clubs section.......>.> <.< >.>. I got so enticed that I thought, it's about time I join in on the fun, so yeah. Here I am, so... HELLO, WORLD!
Back