• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dross263

Possible bosses in DDD

Any boss TWEWY related and I'll be as happy as I could be. Throw Sho Minamoto in there and this will be the only game I play until I die of starvation.
  2. Dross263

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: Kh & the xbox Around 95% of the PCs around the world run on Windows... What do you expect? And people using Linux and other operating systems are still able to play games (using Cross-Over I think), not to mention Mac's. And Microsoft manufacturing Windows still doesn't give them any type...
  3. Dross263

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: Kh & the xbox I honestly think there are more chances of KH going to the PC than the 360...
  4. Dross263

Afterfall Insanity for $1... If 10 Million Pre-Orders are Placed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrwCd4oeuXc&feature=player_embedded#! Okay, so basically this guys are selling their originally $10 game for $1, and give %10 to charity only if they hit 10M pre-orders, and if they don't hit their mark, they will give every $ to charity and sell the game at...
  5. Dross263

What Did Kingdom Hearts II do wrong?

The game was too easy and the scripts were terrible ("Sora, Donald & Goofy", memorize that line and you know half the game scripts lol)
  6. Dross263

What will the figures look like?

Re: What will they look like? Probably Aqua and maybe Kairi (as a kid :D so adorable) or Ventus. Don't really care much about figures though.
  7. Dross263

Fable III on PC (Steam & Games for Windows Live)

Source: Fable III Gets Steamy News | Video Game Event News, Latest Trailers | GameTrailers.com You see what they did there? I'm not looking forward to this game on PC, I just felt like posting this. I'm not a big Fable follower since the 2nd one was released, and people keep saying that the...
  8. Dross263

(PC Gaming) Razer or SteelSeries?

Okay, so I've been saving money for like, 5 years (no kidding) and I finally have enough money to buy a 7.1 gaming headset, but I'm between these two: Razer Megalodon & SteelSeries 7H. That's why I need someone to advice me on this, I'd really hate spending $130+ bucks on a headset that's not...
  9. Dross263

Why is Aqua so popular?

If she could, she'd do it. Sadly she will have to wait for Sora to go there and rescue her, since she is in Sora's "un-tormenting" list.
  10. Dross263

The Reason Behind Days

In my opinion Xion was a complete filler for the story, and the main plot of the series could've been just fine without Days. Don't get me wrong, I really like Days, but I think Xion was never meant to be a main part of the series, she was just there to make the story of the game a little more...
  11. Dross263

Why is Aqua so popular?

I love her mostly because she is the only KH female capable of wielding a Keyblade and kick-ass with it, Xion doesn't count because she is a Mary Sue-ish shemale and a total filler. Oh yeah and her background story was really sweet, I mean, she wasn't looking for her true identity or how to get...
  12. Dross263

BBS is the best selling PSP game in 2010

Man, I can't believe it sold more than GoW Ghost of Sparta, and MGS Peace Walker. I was pretty sure it would have really high sales but never imagined it would be the best selling game of the year.
  13. Dross263

DDD for PSP

Not gonna happen, KH3D will use the 3D of the 3DS for some effects or crap like that, it would really suck if there was a PSP version of the game, because it would be soooo inferior and less-magical than the 3DS version.
  14. Dross263

"Red Eyes" in BbS Final Mix

It will probably just pop out of nowhere and Aqua will be like "holy crap what the hell are you!?" and Red Eyes will be like "aaarrrrgghh!" and attack Aqua forcing her to defend herself and after the battle he will just disappear and nobody will know what the hell just happened and we will have...
  15. Dross263

Thoughts on FM DLC?

I don't see it happening, japanese suckas love showing off stuff they have that we don't, so yeah we will never see a western release of any Final Mix, ever!
  16. Dross263

Kingdom Hearts 3D being shown to the public in January!

As long as they show the game's real title I'll be happy, I'm kinda sick of calling it 'Kingdom Hearts 3D'
  17. Dross263

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

Repliku wasn't Riku's nobody, and he had his very own memories until they erased them and put false ones instead. And that does not prove anything. And no matter how much I hate to put Days as an example, I have to, it's canon after all. Xion's fight with Xigbar kinda proves that Ven's Heart...
  18. Dross263

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

More likely Apprentice Xehanort's Keyblade, think about it, when Riku "transformed" himself into Ansem SoD to beat Roxas, maybe he awoken Apprentice Xehanort's heart, along with his Keyblade, giving him the ability to dual wield, something similar to what Roxas or Sora did with Ven's heart, they...
  19. Dross263

Ven and Roxas

Because Ven's heart was inside Roxas at that time, that's why when Roxas entered Castle Oblivion, he just collapsed, because he was too close of his "original self", at least that's the way I understood it. Or I could be wrong, it could've been because he was too close to Sora, that made him...
  20. Dross263

soo a few things i didn't get(spoilers)

I think he left the stick with Axel just to give something to him before leaving... Xion tried to kill Roxas so that she could stop him from screwing up everything and they both could go back to Sora and he could be finally awaken... She turned into ice? I was sure she had turned into glass...
Back