• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Yen-Sid or Merlin?

Yen Sid... he stops the brooms! (Fantasia)
  2. L

For those who played and beat bbs...

Iron Prisioner IV, Iron Prisioner III & Vanitas Sentiment
  3. L

Questions for those who have played BBS

He's right...I forgot about some of them, sorry
  4. L

Questions for those who have played BBS

Nope...just relax ;D All of them... Yes... but only after you finish the game You install some of the data on the memory stick so the game plays faster... I wouldn't recomend it since ALL of the data is already on your memory stick Land of departure...so be sure to get all of the treasure...
  5. L

New Game on Kingdom Hearts II: Proud Mode, just for fun

oh...my...god... why didn't I ever think of that??? DDD:
  6. L

KINGDOM HEARTS BBS E3 2010 Trailer Redemption!!

Hey guys he just asked for comments... Thanks for sharing the vid with us, Chaser I look forward to seeing more of your fandubs :D
  7. L

Mirage Arena

Just finished all of the arena missions with Terra... my suggestion on the bosses: lots of shoot locks
  8. L

I think I got lucky in the fight with demyx I didn't spent to much time on it xD Xaldin...played with Mickey many times on this battle D:
  9. L

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

I find KH2 too much button mashing. In kh1 you need more battle strattegy..
  10. L

epic dodging skills [2] if you didn't have it before that battle... you'll get them xD
  11. L

Xigbar on proud mode...hard...very very hard be prepared, have lots of recovery itens, pacience and try not to smash your tv when you hear: "RELOAD!" D:
  12. L

The New Features in NA/PAL

Secret bosses...I hope there are at least 2 *-*
  13. L

Birth by Sleep European Characters Trailer

Very good trailer *-* can't wait for the us/eu release!!!
  14. L

Mirage Arena

It's possible... but it's very very hard (at least I had some difficulties ><). At the max lvl it must be easy, though :x
  15. L

Does Mickey have a big role in bbs?

He appears quite often in days, but since I played it in japanese I don't know about his role D: Is he king in the game already?
  16. L

Senerios in BBS

I'm going to stick to the recomended sequence although my favorite between the three is Aqua :B
  17. L

Genesis Rhapsodos

First thread here... contain some spoilers...
  18. L

favorite drive form

Valor form! I don't know why, cause Master is an improved version of Valor I think (correct me if I'm wrong ><)
  19. L

Newcomer!

Hiya! I'm new here (I think you already noticed it) so... just introducing myself Lelio, nice to meet you all :D
  20. L

There Had Better Be An Option to Switch the Controls!

yeah, just a few minutes and done :D
Back