• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

this saved my kingdom hearts experience.

i quit kh after trying after a week,went back to it after months and beat the boss without dying....weird lol
  2. H

is 358/2 days worth getting?

Sure why not,it tells you the backstory of when sora was sleeping. It's worth it cuz its fun.
  3. H

Favorite Drive Form

Final For sure. Valor was to slow,wisdom didnt do that much damage. So i'll go with Final.
  4. H

Yen-Sid or Merlin?

I'll go with merlin because he's the one who taught Sora,Donald and Goofy magic. Yen Sid gives me the creeps LOL. Did you know Yen Sid spelled backwards is Disney?
  5. H

New Game on Kingdom Hearts II: Proud Mode, just for fun

The only thing that was tough as shit was demxy and xaldin. they both kicked my ass straight or like 2 hours
  6. H

KH1 is more challenging then KH2?

Is it just me or is it everyone? Kingdomhearts 2 has to be the easiest game of all time. i mean no challenge,KH1 required a brain and skill. What do you think,Isn't kingdomhearts 2 easy as hell compared to kingdomhearts 1. Like boss fights and all that.
  7. H

Favorite Orginazation member

Favorite Organization 13 member has to be Axel. GOT IT MEMORIZED?
  8. H

I'm new to Final Fantasy

Alright so i think the final fantasy series looks very intresting. Im a big Kingdomhearts fan. Anyways i was wondering what game i should get first to understand the storyline? I have a gamecube,ps2,xbox 360 and a ds. So what game shud i get to begin the series with?
  9. H

Favorite KH2 World?

What's your favorite kh2 world? Mine has to be Halloweentown. Yours? keep it clean fellas
  10. H

Why the hell does Mickey wear an Organization coat?

hahahahahaha there u go,no thats a good ol' reason
  11. H

aaah alright thanks guys,and i dont hate.
  12. H

why does mickey mouse in kingdomhearts 2 wear an organizaton coat? and also riku. Cause mickey just looks like a plain stupid ass.
  13. H

Hey Guys!

Just joined this forum and it looks great! Anyways im a big kingdomhearts fan and my favorite character is Roxas. I love to sk8bord and play video games!!!!
  14. H

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

Saddest moment,When Xion dies...Roxas was like "who am i gonna have ice cream with!!". I cried and im 16 :/
Back