• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

KH3DS Theory

At the same time, I don't think Mickey's Letter will lead directly into KH3. I mean, time usually passes throughout each direct sequel. Meaning at least a year should pass for Kh3. Meaning Mickey's Letter would probably be something related to a side-game, you would think. So perhaps...
  2. X

KH3DS Theory

KH2 led to BBS. BBS could lead to KH3D. But they also said there was a new secret ending in Re:Coded, so the BBS could have been filling the gaps, while Re:Coded could have a secret ending to KH3D. KeybladeCounsel has a pretty good theory though I think. Its possible there is a realm of...
  3. X

KH3DS Theory

There's speculation that the 3D stands for "Three Destinies" though. Meaning Sora, Riku, AND Kairi might be playable. Remember in BBS, we had to wait forever to figure out about Aqua. Probably a similar situation. EDIT: Also, my theory of them looking like they did back in KH1 could be...
  4. X

New NA/EU Boss

We dunno what MX looked like, but we know what his hair did. There was a scene in BBS showing a young MX from behind when they were on Destiny Islands. The hair looks exactly like Ansem The Heartless' hair. And Xemnas is noted that he looks just like AtW's apprentice in KH2, which turned out...
  5. X

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

Actually Tetsuya Nomura said in an interview that KH3D would be considered a "main title", just like he considered "BBS" a main title. So its a full game with new worlds to explore. And since you suggest I shouldn't be so certain of myself, also considering we currently know nothing about...
  6. X

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Doesn't really sound like him.
  7. X

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread When I saw unknown I mean, generally people haven't a clue who he is. I know who he is. He voiced Duke L'Orange in Mighty Ducks.
  8. X

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Actually if you look at IMDB.com, they changed Terra's VA from Christian Bale to some unknown named Jeff Bennett. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0071818/
  9. X

Lol.... I don't think that's it. I mean, its obvious this boss will be on 3DS because the next main title comes out on 3DS. And they always tie into the next game. I still like my Ansem the Wise theory though. I haven't heard anyone come up with anything against it except that "AtW couldn't...
  10. X

Actually.. every secret boss so far has gone on to be very important in the next title. And the next true title would be KH3D for 3DS. And seeing as how it takes place around the time of KH1, it could very well be a member of the Organization. But perhaps the organization had an original...
  11. X

New NA/EU Boss

Well even if its not Eraqus, my theory still works for a possible villian in KH3. Since its obvious MX turned into Ansem The Heartless, and Terra turned into Xemnas. Unless ofc when they fused into a single being, their hearts fused as well. Meaning when they split into heartless and nobody...
  12. X

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

Well at E3 it was called "KH3D Demo" meaning, it probably was just a show-off demo of what they could do graphically. And showing all the falling Sora's was possibly a way to tell you how many animated things could be on screen at once. But that still doesn't explain what the game could be...
  13. X

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Well none of the games will be winning an academy award for its excellent acting anytime soon, so everyone will just have to agree with disagree and move on.
  14. X

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Hmm, I like the voices. There's no reason not to. I can't really pass judgment over a few clips, and will probably wait until the game comes out before I go bashing the VA's. Speaking of VA's, did anyone ever figure out who actually voices Terra?
  15. X

New NA/EU Boss

Ahaha you just gave me a decent idea. If that is indeed Ansem the Wise, perhaps he originally instated Organization XIII, but was overthrown by Xehanort's Apprentice. Which could be why he was riddled with guilt throughout KH2 and wanted to redeem himself.
  16. X

New NA/EU Boss

I've seen the JP version in its entirety and I have a decent idea of who it could be.. Massive spoilers btw. So at the end of BBS, Eraqus was supposedly destroyed, and MX put his heart into Terra's, turning him into Terra as Xehanort, or "Terranort" I suppose. Then in the secret ending we...
Back