• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Requesting ban

I'm requesting this account to be permanently banned and remove from the database if possible. Thanks in advance.
  2. B

Crono in Kingdom Hearts III as a cameo

Could we possibly have Crono make an appearance in Kingdom Hearts III? Akira Toriyama is back being active again in the Dragon Ball series. Is there a chance we will see him in KH3?
  3. B

How will Sora's stats reset in the beginning of this game?

What does Square have up their sleeves that will make Sora's stats reset in the beginning of the game? Will they make Kairi playable for the tutorial part?
  4. B

Ven speaking in the beginning of KH2 intro?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im5tc4fcg5w Just a random thought. What do you think? Ven was thought of at this point because of the secret ending to the same game that provided this intro. And if you look, Sora is at the cross road towards the same castle Ven is sleeping in.
  5. B

Where are the hearts going to now?

Are the hearts going to another artificial Kingdom Hearts? Sora and the light guardians better be smart this time and make their own Kingdom Hearts. It would be disappointing to see Xehanort do the same thing he did in KH2. But if the goal of Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts was to make everyone into...
  6. B

Final Fantasy Type-0 is possibly the best FF game I've played

It was seriously good despite the bad voice acting during in game cutscenes. The ending really got me. I'm watching the credits as I post this. Bravo Square. I initially got the game to play the XV demo. I'm glad I got to play this master piece. Now to try out the demo.
  7. B

Interesting definition of "Vanitas" in my Art History Textbook Glossary

Vanitas: An image, especially popular in Europe during the seventeenth century, in which all the objects symbolize the transience of life. Vanitas paintings are usually of still lifes or genre subjects.
  8. B

Apprentice Xehanort and Terranort

Is there any reason why Apprentice Xehanort lost the yellow eyes? His brown eyes are unique to him as it's not a feature of Master Xehanort or Terra. I've noticed Xemnas doesn't have the yellow eyes either. Did they forget to add the yellow eyes to Apprentice Xehanort during the...
  9. B

Downloadable Content for Kingdom Hearts III

How would you like Square to implement the Downloadable Content for Kingdom Hearts III? For me, I'd like... New secret bosses every month (also being able to re-fight past bosses from the series ie. Kurt Zisa, Phantom) New drive forms Being able to play as Roxas, Xion, King, Riku, Lea, Kairi...
  10. B

Who was Xemnas talking to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0E9RNPcFQg 3:17 "Not eavesdropping, I couldn't hear what THEY was saying." This implies that whoever Xemnas was talking to, was conversing back. It can't be Aqua's armor. Could it be Young Xehanort or Brown Hooded Robe Ansem?
  11. B

Why and how did Ansem the Wise lose his memories?

Is there a reason why and for what purpose did Square do this for?
  12. B

This world has been disconnected...

Untied to the lightness. There is much not to learn.... :mad:
  13. B

Bad case of forever alone syndrome

vgperson is vgperson in japanese, [Help!] The Girl I Like Won't Respond to My Emails (´ This is really bad and sad at the same time. I couldn't even read the whole thread. My heart goes out to all the women in here who had to go through this creepy shit in their lives. I've had girls who...
  14. B

Brotherly Love featuring Mario and Luigi by Kain Carter

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzeREh_m1Mk Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g_UwDUVHKw
  15. B

About Xemnas

He was the top dog for Organization XIII, but now he's like any other follower taking orders in the 13 darknesses. He even took orders from Xigbar when Xigbar commanded Xemnas to take care of Sora.
  16. B

What?! Aerith dies?!

This Sephiroth guy are sick!
  17. B

I like the new design

Good job whoever did the new design.
  18. B

Axel and Xion

Why doesn't Axel see Ventus when he looks at Xion like how Xigbar sees Ventus when he sees Xion?
  19. B

5 Amazing Things Invented by Donald Duck (Seriously)

5 Amazing Things Invented by Donald Duck (Seriously) | Cracked.com
  20. B

Critical Mode is unlockable in KH3D:DDD

ƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn[ƒc3d ‹ÉŒÀU—ªƒf[ƒ^ƒx[ƒX release the "critical" degree of difficulty In NEW GAME, you will be able to use "critical mode" After beating the game on Proud Mode. spirit takes over in New Game
Back