• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ChrisP

Fanfiction ► Saviors of Destiny

Saviors of Destiny Chad’s Story Chapter 1: Source of Power Chad opened his eyes. He got up and looked around. Chad was a simple, sixteen year old teenager. He had green eyes and long, black hair that spiked a bit throughout. He was a Caucasian and had a small tan to his skin color. He was...
  2. ChrisP

Data Sora's Voice

I don't get it. Data Sora is supposed to be a replica of Sora during KH1, correct? Why is Sora's voice much deeper in Re: Coded than in other games? It is just the reason the original voice of Sora voice developed or something? lol So if anyone could explain to me why Data Sora's voice is deeper...
  3. ChrisP

Fanfiction ► Key To The Heart

KEY TO THE HEART Prologue: “Where am I? Who am I!?” the confused teenager said. He did not know his name or anything about him in fact. He looked around and was in a very open, wide grassy field. The wind was blowing moderately fast and his spiky black hair flew back. He was about fifteen...
  4. ChrisP

Hello!

Hi everyone, I joined here in early June, but forgot about the site and never came back. I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan and I just finished Terra's story on BBS. I was looking up some stuff I didn't understand and when I came across this site from google, I remembered it. So, I'm back and...
  5. ChrisP

Hey Everyone! :D

I'm the new guy here. I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan (playing KH2 at the moment) and I'm looking forward to getting 365/2 Days and Birth By Sleep. I also am a huge DBZ fan, a big Baseball fan. I also have interests in other video games. So..what's up everyone?
Back