• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. manmark

Minor 3d news

This is what i found: It was learned that the Japanese company Square Enix will release the action-RPG Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distanceon the console Nintendo 3DS early in 2012, roughly - in January and February. Engaged in the development of the internal division of Square Enix 1st...
  2. manmark

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

Barbecue sauce: New BBSFM Scans + Possible Cover Artwork? - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania
  3. manmark

Kingdom Hearts 3D fighting system (Discussion)

This thread is made to discuss ideas about the new fighting system.Here is what i would personally like: 1.Command deck is retained 2.When you start the game you are allowed only to use lv1 commands like fire,blizzard,etc.As you finish worlds you are allowed to use higher level commands such as...
  4. manmark

[Discussion]Critical mode new extra features

I was going to make this thread so i can see what you guys would like to have in critical mode to take the game to a whole new difficulty level.I have made this list of what i would like to be put in. 1Have less slots for commands 2Deal less damage to opponents 3Have half of the normal health...
  5. manmark

[bbs]KIngdom Hearts BBS new PAL/NA boss theory

So i recently came up with an idea.First of all nomura stated that this new boss will have an important roll on the future games.So i believe that this guy is MX but with a different form after the events of KH2.We all know that when the heartless and the nobody of someone are destroyed he...
  6. manmark

Gameunion Birth By Sleep Preview

While Square Enix lacked any big surprises for Kingdom Hearts fans at E3 2010, they did at least bring a fully translated version of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep with them to the show floor. We checked up on the Square Enix booth to get some more hands-on time with Birth by Sleep, as the last...
  7. manmark

Birth by Sleep European Characters Trailer

New Birth by Sleep European Trailer - Kingdom Hearts Insider
  8. manmark

bbs new pictures

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Interview Summary with Director Nomura | Spawn Kill | Video Game News & Reviews here is the link for the pictures.the interview is old so skip it if you want
  9. manmark

nomura interview for bbs

Q: Do you think the reception of KINGDOM HEARTS games differs between the Japanese and Overseas markets? A: Tetsuya Nomura, Director I think the fans in North America are very passionate about the games they like, whether it’s KINGDOM HEARTS or something else. I was at Nintendo’s press...
  10. manmark

English BbS Trailer + Game Play Videos

the new trailer has been uploaded on youtube spa1lPn7Yb4
Back