• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. manmark

Sora and Riku's new duds.

hey guyss with a reaaly big zoom i think i can see mickey as one of the partners
  2. manmark

Minor 3d news

This is what i found: It was learned that the Japanese company Square Enix will release the action-RPG Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distanceon the console Nintendo 3DS early in 2012, roughly - in January and February. Engaged in the development of the internal division of Square Enix 1st...
  3. manmark

KH3D Thoughts [BbS Spoilers]

ok so this is a theory i have come up with. After the MoM exam sora and riku find out that a part of Mx sleeps inside them.So the are put in a condition where they both can explore their inner dreams so they can fight Mx parts and defeat them once and for all so MX can not ressurect and the...
  4. manmark

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

MF theory I was cheking my bbs game today and idecided to take a look at the mf figure and when i checked how he looks i realised you could see his shoes/boots fully from an angle.They have almost the same design with MX only that the front piece is slightly taller.Tell me what do you...
  5. manmark

New BBS FM screens and article

Can somedy explain why the hell they have a bigger hp bar then ussual.In the other versions even with all hp bonuses the bar was not so long
  6. manmark

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

Barbecue sauce: New BBSFM Scans + Possible Cover Artwork? - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania
  7. manmark

Kingdom Hearts 3D fighting system (Discussion)

This thread is made to discuss ideas about the new fighting system.Here is what i would personally like: 1.Command deck is retained 2.When you start the game you are allowed only to use lv1 commands like fire,blizzard,etc.As you finish worlds you are allowed to use higher level commands such as...
  8. manmark

Favorite Command and Command Style?

Terra Favorite command:Meteor and Quake Favorite style:Rockbreaker Ventus Favorite command:Salvation Favorite style:Wingblade Aqua Favorite command:Time splicer Favorite style:Ghostdrive
  9. manmark

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra?

I suppose Aqua will be saved first so she can can unlock Castle Oblivion then Ven but as for Terra he is either going to sacrifice himself in order for everyone to be saved or they will somehow free him after the final battle
  10. manmark

Terra and Ventus Strategy For VS

You have to beat VS with only one character and after that MF is unlocked for everyone
  11. manmark

MF most difficult boss in the series

MF is not the hardest boss ever he is just REAAAAAAAAAAAALY quick and most people believe that this is difficulty.Once you find out when to attack him he is easy
  12. manmark

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

I hope we learn more about MF since Japan is getting a FM it should be a liitle worth it
  13. manmark

Well look who beat MF at lvl 50 Critical Mode

Have defeated him with Ven at lv50 but it was on proud.
  14. manmark

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

It has never happend to me
  15. manmark

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I just defeated MF with ventus proud lv50 my hands were saking after this battle.Totally eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepic
  16. manmark

Mysterious Figure Info/Theory

what if the data which Ansem the wise put into sora as he said in the secret ending somehow comes in kh3d alive and this could be possible cause MF has all the moves that bosses had on the previous games and bbs and he can manipulate time the only part missing in my theory is how did this data...
  17. manmark

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

hey guys lucky charm is back online he is at ven's story at deep space
  18. manmark

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers) Just a question.Can i access the LOD after i beat terras story or will i have just to level up without beating the game and what about Ventus and Aqua cause Ventus has his Lost Memory keyblade
  19. manmark

[Discussion]Critical mode new extra features

Well yeah i will remove the slots thing.When i said no exp i meant only for characters not commands cause you need to level up your commands Also how do you know she was high leveled she did not deal all that damage with her BEST shotlock and the healt bar has nothing to do with leveling
  20. manmark

[Discussion]Critical mode new extra features

I was going to make this thread so i can see what you guys would like to have in critical mode to take the game to a whole new difficulty level.I have made this list of what i would like to be put in. 1Have less slots for commands 2Deal less damage to opponents 3Have half of the normal health...
Back