• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. For The King

Shadow of the Tomb Raider | September 14th

RN7_8Yholm4 Forget what you know about Lara Croft. As of today, all that is changing. In our world-exclusive cover story, we uncover a brand-new Lara Croft. Rebooting the Tomb Raider franchise through an origin story wasn’t so much a choice as an act of necessity, according to Crystal...
  2. For The King

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

I saw no threads for this, so I apologize if one is already made. Xbox 360 (Arcade) August 18, 2010 PlayStation 3 (PSN) September 28, 2010 PC (Steam) September 28, 2010 2lHaRB6wpkI TFNlaHjXdR4 Is anyone else going to be buying this? I am a major Tomb Raider fan, it's my favorite...
  3. For The King

Silent Hill (2011)

MZ0xV_ZJnWo Anybody else excited about this? I'm a long time fan of the series, it's good to see they are going back to the old SH atmosphere. Apologies if there is a thread on this game or the series, I figured no one saw this yet.
Back