• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Swap Magic

Does anyone know where I could buy a swap magic??? i looked every where and couldnt find one, but I want one so i can buy final mix.
  2. H

Triple Triad

I have a question about the triple triad, what is the elemental option and how do you enable it?
  3. H

Was I imagining things?

Ha, mabey your right. it does look like he is staring at, ahem, her stuff.
  4. H

Favorite Drive Form

final form of wisdom form, makes your magic another level higher, example, final form with thunder boost, photon debugger, magnet and thundaga, as final form makes it thundagun, makes the whole battle easier, like in the paradox cups.
  5. H

what is your least favorite heartless?

uhh, easily anything that can block, like fat bandit and has truckloads of hap, like dustflyer, oh, thats right, dustflyer is my least favourite, its so annoying.
  6. H

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

well, always when the roxas music goes on, dont know why, and when sora sacraficed himself in kh1.
  7. H

Zexion

who knows, all i know is that he was a kid when he was a somebody, seems that is a little too much for a kid to figure out.
  8. H

Who is your Favorite Kingdom Hearts I Disney Villain?

umm, i would have to say...oogie boogie, i dont know why, i just like him.
  9. H

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Oh, Thank god, i got my password back, the stupid kid, i found him and demanded it back, Tsk, some kids these days can be real jerks!!!
  10. H

Dynasty Warriors

Who has ever heard of the game Dynasty Warriors??? Im curious to know, if you have who is your favourite character other then Lu Bu?
  11. H

What is this section for?

Can someone tell me what this section is used for?? like, what kind of things to post?
  12. H

Kurt zisa vs The phantom

Tsk, obviously the phantom, he'd just cast the time spell and in 12 seconds...bam!!!hes gone!!!! But the kurt does have the ability to lock magic....hmmm i wonder...
  13. H

Best way to handle level ups

I personally want to obtain every slieght until i get "Leathal Flame" because, i use that sleight on hard to beat enemys, like marluxia first battle.
  14. H

Favourite Quotes

I have no idea if there is a thread on this....soooo, i want to know what is your favourite quote in kh2? it can be by anyone, organizer, donald, sora, anyone!!!
  15. H

Can someone tell me what "Re:Coded" is?

What is Re:Coded that everyone talks about??? ive never heard of it until, i wsaw the name of it, so, can someone explain it to me?
  16. H

My other favourite Videogame

Has anyone ever heard of "Dynasty Warriors"? its a good war game, its about a real war that happened in china about, 2000 years ago.
  17. H

Who here is excited for the summer????

Im exited for the summer, i only have 9 left, including exams, 5 school days and 4 exam days. And in in Canada, so, vacation hasnt started yet.
  18. H

Hollow Bastion Secret!!!!

Holy, i found an amazing secret, i dont know if you found this but, you know that one chest in the waterway that is hard to get?(you can see the one in the entrance in the base of hollow bastion) Well, turns out you have to use blizzaga on the bubble, i think its the second one, the one leading...
  19. H

Larxene

Larxene is one of my favourite organizers, but thats just me, i want to know everyones opinion on Larxene. Like her attitude, or battling her. Maybe hos she acts towards everyone. Also, include your favourite quote she says(if you have one that is).
  20. H

Xion

Ive heard no one really likes xion, and i want to know why, is it her personality? how she fights? or is she just plain annoying? p.s. sorry for putting "mobile" i ment "days"
Back