• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mog

fake list of games has kh vita in it (nice font though)

Just found this on the PS Vita facebook page, not confirmed in the least but you can have a look if you like. I have a feeling this is BBSV2. ^^ Possible List of PS Vita Unannounced Games Leaked « PlayStation
  2. Mog

Sora's New Clothes

I was browsing and came across this picture: I think this outfit suits Sora. I wouldn't mind him having this in 3D, it's something laid back and casual rather than the sort of action-explorer outfits we have seen him in. Thoughts?
  3. Mog

something really fucked up.

Twin towers destroyed - 9/11/01 Japan earthquake - 3/10/11 9+3=12 11+10=21 1+11=12 12/21/12 :O
  4. Mog

Would you be angry?

Would you be angry if you seen king mickey gameplay in a trailer for volume two? Would you be happy to play as him or would you think it was an epic fail? Of course I think Mickey,if he was to be playable, would have plenty more abilities than he did in kh2. I think it would a very good...
  5. Mog

v2 storyline

A lot of you have been saying that Aqua will explore the worlds that fell to darkness. We know that the events of v2 will take place between it and kh2. We also know that Aqua will still be in the realm of darkness at the end of the game because of blank points which took place a year after...
  6. Mog

would you have liked to play as a different character in the secret episode?

This is self explanatory really. A recent magazine scan shows the first public screenshot of Aqua in the dark realm. So I take it she's the only playable character in the secret episode. I was desperately hoping to get to play as mickey with his kh2 skills. I think that it would've been a...
  7. Mog

Sonic Fan Remix

Now, I dunno if this has already been posted, but this is amazing. 2 dudes made this. It's making Sonic 4 look like shit. Have a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Hn1XhyWB0
  8. Mog

Secret Ending Question

Ok this is really getting on my nerves. So the coded normal ending showed Mickey writing his letter.(concerning everyone connected to Sora) Then in the KH2 normal ending,Sora received the letter. Then re:coded secret ending showed Mickey & Yen Sid discussing Xehanort & TAV & The mark of...
  9. Mog

New KH Forum

Hey,just tryna gather a few members to this new forum,as It's just starting,so please join in you're interested,it would be highly appreciated,thank you. Heart Exposure - Home
  10. Mog

Ad-hoc party question

Hi,I want to play BBS with other people around the world.I have a few questions. 1.Will I need a ps3 slim or chunky?Which one will work best with ad-hoc party? 2.I hear ad-hoc party can only be downloaded in a japanese language version.Is this true?No english version at all?Does this mean I...
  11. Mog

Mysterious figure question.

The time on the keyblade ''no name'' that you get after you beat him reads 8:05 8+0+5 = 13 8-5= 3 maybe a connection to the 3 in 3d?
  12. Mog

Kingdom Hearts "other title" is coming at TGS 2010

Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded possibly being playable at the TGS – Tokyo Game Show 2010. On the other hand, according to a tweet’s message by director Tetsuya Nomura, there will be another Kingdom Hearts title will have a trailer shown at TGS 2010. “Weather sure is nice. Good morning! Last night...
  13. Mog

(SPOILERS)Birth By Sleep Competition Idea

Yes,this contains spoilers,don't read on!When the international version releases,I think on Vens story,at the final Vanitas battle,we should record a gameplay video of our own battles with final Vanitas.I think a custom firmware enabled psp is needed to record a gameplay video.The video gameplay...
  14. Mog

Your favourite game(s) - post a pic of it

Well,yeah the title says it all.I'll start with mine.
  15. Mog

BBS Final Mix In Itself

International Version Includes -New Keyblades -New Optional Boss -New D-Link -New Areas in the Mirage Arena and Disney Town -More Abilities, Minigames Maps and Songs -Critical Mode (Orginally from KHII:FM+)
  16. Mog

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:Lake Of Souls

Hello everyone.I am a total newbie to kh fan fic writing.This will be my first piece of work,be nice I'm only 15.:-P I have no idea how long my story will be.But I'll split it up in chapters.Here we go. Chapter 1 - Crepusculum Crepusculum lay underneath the stars,hands behind his head,like he...
  17. Mog

Tabata Re:Coded Opinion and Bundle

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Developments Tabata made a few posts about Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, a game which I believe he's not actually involved in. "KH Re:Coded is quite an amazing achievement," wrote Tabata. "It's developing into a very enjoyable game. The graphics and action are the highest...
  18. Mog

Vanitas Return Theory

We all know Vanitas was born when MX unlocked Vens heart and extracted pure darkness from Vens heart to create Vanitas.Because Ven defeated Vanitas,who was part of his heart,and the x-blade was destroyed,Ven lost his heart and was left in a comotose state,his wandering heart eventually took...
  19. Mog

Is my avatar and sig nice?

Are they?Because someone on Kh-Vid Forums pretty much said they were shit.
  20. Mog

Current Re:Coded Box Art

A temporary box cover for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded has begun showing in Japanese stores. Although the front cover is obviously a filler, the back cover appears to be close to the final design. ReBirth Wings have managed to get a scan of this boxart, which can be seen below.
Back