• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vanitas666

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ Dark Road Will Shut Down May 2021

This, just this Okay, I meant to quote Chaser and someone else but yeah, I'm glad it's over, super excited for the ending and I hope they re-release it in another format, maybe even as an anime or cartoon
  2. Vanitas666

Dark Road ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

I'm surprised they used actual grave stones, wasn't SeC filled with memorials fucking everywhere? Guess those are older, from the keyblade war no doubt.
  3. Vanitas666

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

Obviously the translator never played the first KH, "surrounded by ocean" should be "surrounded by water" lol, first world problems ha ha (first cutscene)
  4. Vanitas666

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

An actual fully fledged PS4 game I hope! And the tv series, Kingdom Hearts Reconnect.
  5. Vanitas666

News ► Official Twitter shares new screenshots of in-game battles and cutscenes for KH Dark Road!

Oh, the combat might actually be enjoyable this time around :)
  6. Vanitas666

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road introduces new characters!

I wonder if Bragi will be their Genesis before Luxu posses him and he turn in to Braig. Hermod will probably venture through the RoD to save someone important, or perhaps he journey through memories and dreams. I'm guessing Vor will be the young one who, much like Kairi before leaving DI, can...
  7. Vanitas666

Spoilers ► Theory: Luxord (Re Mind secret ending spoilers)

Luxord could be a Lord, of what? you may ask, the dead I tell ye hither. Lol, anyway, he has Lord in the name and love to play games with rules etc, what if he's some sort of Lord in the reapers world from twewy? The letter U could be short for YOU but idk
  8. Vanitas666

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

I'd guess this will be the long teased Reconnect where we'll follow YX story in a similar fashion that we did with Sora in Remind (without giving away any spoilers) which could be a interesting way to release new story without adding another full fledged game within the Dark Seeker Saga
  9. Vanitas666

MoM's Plan - Mr Darkness - Unchained - (Theory)

The combinations of the terms 'Unchained' and 'Existing on a Higher Plane' is what makes me think it's definitely a teaser and not just pure coincidence, not to say that it's in any way cannon, or at least it wasn't intended to be at first lol... If Darkness is evolving and growing it would...
  10. Vanitas666

MoM's Plan - Mr Darkness - Unchained - (Theory)

(I hope it's okay to spoil both Japanese X and KHIII at this point) I don't think that mr 'Darkness' is Vanitas per say but Vanitas is also part of this very same darkness, after all, they teased it quite a bit in KH3 with "What I am is Darkness..." Far before the keyblade war Ava mention that...
  11. Vanitas666

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

Even though her name litterly means Guilt or Blame in Swedish, haven't it been confirmed that Ava made Skuld one of the leaders? I thought so at least, so I figured this episode just confirmed that Ava slaughtered Strelitzia and gave the book to Brain (who btw might get possessed by Luxu) to...
  12. Vanitas666

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Black Code mode make me so happy I could cry, can I finally have a well balanced KH game?!?! I gonna deal less damage than critical mode and have a little bit more defence, just enough to not get one hit killed by all the bosses at lv.1, it gonna be beautiful, simply glorious :D <3 #happygamer
  13. Vanitas666

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 receives nominations for Best Score/Music and Best RPG at The Game Awards

Wish I could vote for Game of the Year but I'm not gonna vote it as the best rpg cause it barely even qualify as an rpg to begin with, music is beast though :)
  14. Vanitas666

What is the best YouTube summary for the series?

THIS THIS THIS! :P I love how this girl have eyes :)
  15. Vanitas666

Food for Thought theories (spoilers?)

This contain spoilers, I haven't been here in a while, I hope that's okay by now, if not, You have been warned. I also haven't been browsing through any fan theories at all so it's very plausible that people have already pointed everything I have to say out but I'll write it anyhow. So I was...
  16. Vanitas666

News ► KH3 Critical Mode adds various QOL updates including save carry over, more photo slots

So how does this compare to Proud? is it still possible (and by possible I mean for us normal mortals) to beat it on lv.1? I loved my lv.1 run on proud mode, made the equipment so very precious in contrast to every other game in the series lol. But maybe this is like ten times harder?
  17. Vanitas666

Who else got emotional when (ending spoilers)

That was by far the worst part about the ending, hate that shit, I wonder if it will at least pay of and we play as only Sora in the next game or if we'll reunite with D&G within an hour or two lol. I was kinda disappointed that Sora didn't release KH and restored the complete world. I know they...
  18. Vanitas666

A Terranort Theory

It's been years since I was on here but I just wanted to see how much people have talked about this; When Terra woke up in RG in BBS ending he still had some Terra left, when they asked his name he said Xehanort instead (perhaps because Terra felt the need to reveal his identity), using the name...
  19. Vanitas666

So have anyone compared Pandoras Box?

I know I'm tripple posting now but whatever, I have to add this from my other thread on the deadly sins:
Back