• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KeyofEvil'sBane

Something I've been wondering

I just beat 3D a couple days ago (now finally allowing me back into this section), and there was something I thought of that didn't quite make sense. Not sure if its a slip up on Nomura's part, or just me not completely understanding the Dream worlds, but here it goes: Yensid laid out the...
  2. KeyofEvil'sBane

TV ► Arrow

So, I'm not sure if there's a thread on this, I searched and didn't find one. This is a live action TV series about the DC superhero Green Arrow and his struggle to clean up Starling City after being shipwrecked for 5 years and learning how to survive, fight, and thrive. I have to say, its not...
  3. KeyofEvil'sBane

Trade in?

So, I've reached a bit of a dilemma. I've wanted a 3DS for a while, as I need to retire my old DS soon any way. Now that KH 3D is coming out in about a week, I feel like I won't be able to resist spoilers much longer, which is something I've been trying really hard to do. When BBS came out, I...
  4. KeyofEvil'sBane

Any recommendations?

So, in the short interlude of awesome games being released, I've taken up some classic games to bide the time. However, I've run out of ideas. Anyone have any suggestions for some good games to play on an emulator? I have a GBA, SNES, and Genesis emulator, and have considered getting a DS one...
  5. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Flash help

I've been working on a Flash game with group for a couple months now, and its nearing the due date. One of the things I want to do is have the enemies be slightly different in each level. All the animation and coding is the same, they just look different, basically they are different skins...
  6. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Interviews?

I was wondering if anyone knows any websites that have interviews with game developers where they talk about their jobs (doesn't really matter who the developer is). It could even be someone who just works with technology involving computers. I just need the info for a research paper about...
  7. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Security Software

Does anyone know of a good free security program? I'm tired of Norton announcing its presence every time I get on my computer, and I don't think it even works that well anyway.
  8. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Mail confusion

I'm trying to send something to a friend for her birthday, but I'm having trouble sending it. I have a couple of items all all stuffed into a (I believe) 12 x 15 inch envelope, so the envelope is not completely uniform in thickness. I tried using the calculator on the postal service website...
  9. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Video Chat Problems

My girlfriend and I have been trying to video chat for a while, but we keep running into the same problem; after a couple days of working fine, any video chat we use doesn't recognize our calls. It started with me on my Ipod talking with her on a laptop, using Skype, then Yahoo Messenger, but...
  10. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Laptop suggestions

Hey there. I will be starting college soon, and I have finally thought about getting a new laptop. Does anyone have any suggestions? I will obviously have to use it for school work, but it will also be my main device for accessing these forums, as well as my other, more "professional" sites...
  11. KeyofEvil'sBane

KH at E3?

So, has there been any kind of news from KH or Nomura at E3? I could have sworn he promised DDD would appear at E3, and I would think there would be some kind of news about it. Has anyone heard anything?
  12. KeyofEvil'sBane

Help/Support ► Computer Trouble

This is a pretty broad subject. My computer is really slow when it comes to the internet. The connection is fine and websites load, but it really has trouble downloading. Images and videos take forever. (For scale, a 1 minute video takes at least 5 minutes to completely load) I've run...
  13. KeyofEvil'sBane

Crtiical lvl 1 run

Ok, I've been working on this for a while, and I've already finished with Ven. But Terra and Aqua are both stuck in the exact same place for the exact same reason. Olympus Colesium. Now I know for Terra it's way easier if you have Warp, but I'm really having trouble getting it. As for Aqua, I...
  14. KeyofEvil'sBane

Possible Complication

In the Ansem Secret Reports, it is stated that those who travel using Dark Corridors need to be wary that the darkness doesn't taint their heart. The heroes that have used them (Sora, Riku, Mickey, etc.) have used them few and far between, making them safe. It also states that the Org. can...
  15. KeyofEvil'sBane

Small Plot Hole

Not sure if this matters, or if it is even a spoiler, but in KH2, Goofy (I think) Tells Sora that King Mickey banished Pete into another dimension. However, in BBS, we see that it is actually Minnie that banishes Pete and Mickey never even sets foot in Disneytown during said event. Just a kind...
  16. KeyofEvil'sBane

VAT themes finally up

The psp themes for Terra, Ven, and Aqua are finally up on the NA site
  17. KeyofEvil'sBane

Possible Armor for Sora?

I was thinking about how TAV all have a part of their Armor somwhere on their regular outfit design and I got to thinking, Could Sora get an Armored Form? If you look at his KH2 design, he has what looks like plates of armor on his shoulders, something Nomura could possibly buid into an Armored...
  18. KeyofEvil'sBane

Chamber of Awakening Theory

So, in Days, we learned that Xemnas is using the Org to search for a room in CO called the Chamber of Awakening and has been unsuccessful. In BBS, we learn that Aqua turned the Land of Departure into CO to protect Ven's body. After thinking, I have come up with a location and reason why the...
  19. KeyofEvil'sBane

BBS opening

If you watch the BBS opening closely, at the part where it shows TAV falling into the Destati, you see a stainglass window with Ven on It. If you look closer, you see the Kingdom Key and Soul Eater sticking out of the glass as well as after it breaks. Not sure what it means but I haven't seen...
  20. KeyofEvil'sBane

Something I noticed

Has anyone else noticed there is a pattern with the secret movies? They all deal with something that has to do with the 2nd handheld title released after its respective game. KH1 secret ending = Days kh2 secret ending = BBS BBS secret ending = possibly KH3d Sorry if this doesn't make too much...
Back