• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MomentoMori

"Thou Shalt Not Facebook"

Pastor to church leaders: Thou shalt not Facebook - Technology & science - Tech and gadgets - msnbc.com He *is* aware that there are other sites out there aside from Facebook, right?
  2. MomentoMori

What Inspires You?

Is there a thread on this already? What inspires you to write, draw, etc? Discuss!
  3. MomentoMori

Personal Trainers for Children

Give Me 10 ... Thousand: Parents Shell Out Small Fortunes for Kids' Personal Trainers - ParentDish Is it just me, or do American parents not know what to do with their children? Whatever happened to letting kids be kids? I can understand wanting your kid to reach his/her potential when it...
  4. MomentoMori

Help/Support ► Leaving Organized Religion

So sorry if this is in the wrong forum - please move it if it needs to be. Anyway, I've been thinking a lot lately, and I think I may end up leaving organized religion. I'm tired of the oppression, the hate, the intolerance, the sexism, and the homophobia. I still believe in God, but I'm sick...
  5. MomentoMori

Tech ► Verizon Droids?

Does anyone here have a Droid? I switched over to Verizon and I checked out the specs; it seems like a pretty cool phone, but what's your experience with it if you have one? Is it a good phone, bad phone, what?
  6. MomentoMori

Question about Braig

I just watched the secret ending and was a little confused by it. Braig asks Terranort if he really has lost his memories, which I guess means that he thought the amnesia was a ruse. Then he asks if Apprentice Xehanort is actually Terra. Did Braig not know about Master Xehanort possessing Terra...
  7. MomentoMori

Terra Vs...

I didn't want to put Eraqus' name in the title since it'd show up. I don't know if this is the right section for it, but I don't know how many people know you have to fight ME. I forgot you had to fight him, so when I was browsing around Youtube today I came across this...
  8. MomentoMori

KH VA funniest moments

Got some favorite or funniest moments from the voice actors of KH? Post 'em here and spread the lulz! If there's a thread about this already, I'm sorry. EDIT: This CAN include the VAs from BBS, but please add the appropriate warning if there are spoilers involved. First up - The Quinton Flynn...
  9. MomentoMori

Favorite Stuff to Do Online

What's some of your favorite stuff to do online?
  10. MomentoMori

Nomura Jellyfish

Whaddya know, there really is such a thing as a Nomura jellyfish. Not named for Tetsuya, obviously, but I just thought I'd share it, considering this is a KH forum, and in my weird little mind, Nomura Jellyfish > Tetsuya Nomura > KH.
  11. MomentoMori

If You Could Live in Any KH World, Where Would You Live and Why?

If you could live in any KH world at all, even those in BBS (use spoilers when appropriate, please; if you're unsure, go ahead and put it in spoilers), where would you live and why? If I could live any KH world thus far, I'd probably live in TWTNW. I love the atmosphere there, and it's just my...
  12. MomentoMori

Saddest/Most Shocking Video Game Moments

What are some of the most shocking/saddest video game moments in all the games you've played? This can include the FF and KH series as well as any other games you've played.
  13. MomentoMori

Funniest KH Moments

List some of the funniest moments in KH (IYO) here; if you have a video, please share it. They can be from any game, but please remember to warn us of spoilers. ;) If there's already a thread like this, then please tell me so I can post on that one. :)
  14. MomentoMori

Most Frustrating World

Out of all the games, what was the most frustrating world for you?
  15. MomentoMori

Help/Support ► So confused

Before I say anything else, let me just start off saying that I don't mean to offend anyone here. I don't have a problem with bi-sexuality or any other sexual orientation. But seriously, I'm confused. Recently I realized that I'm attracted to a woman I met (I won't say her name; she's only 2...
  16. MomentoMori

Vanitas *SPOILERS*

For those of you who know what Vanitas looks like, I'm just curious - before the official art/renders came out, who did you think he looked like?
  17. MomentoMori

THE SEXY THREAD

Dunno if there's one like this already. If there is, feel free to move it. List some of the celebrities or characters you think are sexy. They can be from any movie, video game, book, whatever.
  18. MomentoMori

Weird Random Observations

What are some of the weird random observations you've made recently?
  19. MomentoMori

Hi There

Hi. I'm Momento and I'm a little new to the forums. :)
Back