• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Space Paranoids

Was the background music based on a track from the original Tron soundtrack, or is it a melody make up by Shimomura?
  2. P

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

hvL9TOUuDb8 The character limit.
  3. P

Help me identify this character.

Does anyone know who this character is or where he's from?
  4. P

Does Terra have High Jump?

Nevermind, I found the answer.
  5. P

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Japanese Custom Cover)

Once again, I made a custom cover, in Japanese for Birth By Sleep. "Throavium", is my art Pseudonym You can see more here. VGBoxArt - Throavium's Page
  6. P

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Japanese Custom Cover)

I made a custom cover art using Photoshop CS5, for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, a game that hasn't even had much media coverage at all, let alone resources. All of the Japanese text was translated using an online translator, (the best I could do). If you guys want to print this out, (doubt it)...
  7. P

Help/Support ► I need to leave a website

I have a small problem at the moment. I need to leave a certain website, but no matter how hard I try, I find myself logging on to it everyday. This website has taken over my life, and I've gotten nothing from it, part of the more major negative occurrences in my life in the past 13 months...
  8. P

Can Disney characters remember people?

How could Hercules, as a grown man, not mention anything about a teenage boy coming to the Colosseum to Sora when he came? How could Phil train Ventus, and then ten years later there comes a boy with the same weapon and everything? Were their memories washed? The same goes for other characters.
  9. P

I don't understand Ven's torso

I understand that Ventus and Sora have heart connections, what I don't understand is how, Ventus, has the left side of his torso, matching Sora's torso in Kingdom Hearts II. This doesn't make sense to me. Sora's outfit was created by the Fairy Godmothers, there's no way that Ventus could...
Back