• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Just my ideas on 3D (Re:Coded spoilers)

I kinda think the MoM exam is a vague thing. It's not confirmed to have one type of method so you can have a lot of variation to it. Eraqus had his version of the Mark of Mastery exam, you saying it looked like it took 10 minutes to do, I think Yen Sid has a more rigorous and difficult...
  2. I

Sora, MX, and "Connection"

Aren't AtW's eyes orange?
  3. I

Do I have this right?

^^^^^I agree with Roknar, seems like youre pretty on point
  4. I

What did you like most about BbS?

I like how Meaghan Jette Martin had the easiest script in the whole game. "Sora." jk. Everything about BBS is great, except... when Captain Dark is on your nuts in command board (especially Secret Board and your opponents are nowhere near you) -___-
  5. I

RE:coded one of 2011's first notable games.

Re: coded one of 2011's first notable games. lol, watch when they eventually do get their KH3, their all gonna be like, whos that? whats that? whats this? what the f***!? I don't get it! How does that work out?! Who's the old guy? Whos the blue haired girl? The black haired Kairi? Theres two...
  6. I

New FM details from Famitsu

sweet... you can turn into the two most annoying unversed in the game! woo
  7. I

What do you think the Final Mix Secret Ending is gonna be?

I don't think Reconnect. is a game at all. To me, it seems more like a montage of secret scenes that are supposed to tie everyone to the story KH is currently in now or Sora. Hence Reconnect.
  8. I

Quick Question

So was the "mystery game" Nomura hinted at, at E3, BBS final mix? Or is the mystery game is still to be announced?
  9. I

Something that People aren't Noting in the Secret Ending

How exactly did they find Ven's heart? an actual serious and logical answer would be very helpful. Like, was it actually said in re:coded/ coded? I'd like to believe maybe Mickey really did meet Aqua again in the RoD and that what the next mystery game might be about, but I'll just wait and see.
  10. I

How does one leave the Realm of Darkness?

Lol thats not teleporting, they are using a Corridor of Darkness
  11. I

Birth By Sleep Secret Ending Requirements

This is what you have to do: Complete the reports section with all 3 characters (yes that means EVERYONE) Yes, you do need the friendship commands with everyone You need mickey symbols next to every single thing in everyone report making it a complete journal for everyone. But really thats all...
  12. I

maester xehanort is riku's dad

To expand the theory even more, MAESTER Xehanort probably is even Trema. Those Yevon teachings could of got to him forcing him to grow out his beard hair and wear those yevon clothes. Oh dangs! Trema is MAESTER Xehanort!
  13. I

New BBS Final Mix scan.

Love the skull board! I buy those expenive blocks where the yellow checkpoint is, max it out, and i always use pixie dust to make hook/peter lose some mad GP
  14. I

maester xehanort is riku's dad

haha MAESTER xehanort. He probably game hops. From FF to KH
  15. I

Favorite Quote?

hell yeah! that surprised me they said hell again in a KH game
  16. I

The best Eraqus lingering Sentiments theory yet! (maybe)

Another possiblity that Xemnas knew about CoW is because Aqua could have told him about it. There is still the mystery about Xemnas going to the Chamber of Repose and talking with "another voice" as Xigbar says in KH2FM+ . Still something to think about and I kinda think its more plausible than...
  17. I

Roxas and Ven

I don't think this theory is going to be possible because Roxas fuses with Sora in KH2. He walks out of him to talk to Namine, and then walks back into him making Sora regain Ven's heart.
  18. I

Total bummer

An even more bummer is you have to complete the Reports section with all three characters to see it. And if you want to be even more stressed out, in order to get a 100% on the items section, you need to beat MF with all three characters (yes even Terra...). Im straight, I got it finished...
  19. I

When do you think Re:Coded will be released in NA?

I don't remember where the link was but, it wasn't a Nomura interview and just a few days ago there was a thread where people talked about it. Maybe someone can find the link? It wasn't too long ago
  20. I

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk'

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk' Wow, all this talk is making me anxious! Can't wait for Thursday!
Back