• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khfinest25

Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded computer game on Facebook

Did you guys know there is a kingdom Hearts game on facebook. It's like a color blocks game. Here's the link below: KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded | SQUARE ENIX Just click on Gummiship studio on facebook. right beside Info.
  2. khfinest25

KANYE WEST:My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album

I just feel like posting this thread because the album is a hit record. If you like hip-hop. I recomend you listen to all of his songs. These are some of the cover on kanye west album: The songs on his album is: 1.DARK FANTASY 2.GORGEOUS 3.POWER 4.ALL OF THE LIGHTS (INTERLUDE) 5.ALL OF THE...
  3. khfinest25

DO YOU WANT TO QUIT ON BBS?

when it says ''Do you want to quit''? what does that mean the battle area or takes you to the main menu and lost all your data that have not been save. want to know.
  4. khfinest25

Quote from PLAYSTATION-THE OFFICIAL MAGAZINE:OCTOBER 2010 EDTION (About KH BBS)

Playstation:The offical Magazine Reviewed: Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep STAR SYSTEM how it works 5 stars:Legendary A game so amazing,the entire PTOM staff recomemends it.A must buy! 4 stars:Great A finely crafted,thoroughly enjoyable experience.Worth the time and money. 3...
  5. khfinest25

Playstation The Official Magazine-OCTOBER 2010

Playstation:The offical Magazine Reviewed: Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep STAR SYSTEM how it works 5 stars:Legendary A game so amazing,the entire PTOM staff recomemends it.A must buy! 4 stars:Great A finely crafted,thoroughly enjoyable experience.Worth the time and money. 3...
  6. khfinest25

what type of memory card do you use for Kingdom Hearts birth by sleep?

This thread might look useless to some people but just want to know.
  7. khfinest25

Super Smash Bros. Brawl wi-fi Friend codes

This thread is for people to share wi-fi friends codes for Super Smash bros. Brawl. My nickname:SANU My Friend code:3867-8046-5212
  8. khfinest25

Does Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories have a optional boss?

I was just playing KH:Chain of memories and I was thinking is there an optional boss.In this game.I am curious. Discuss.
  9. khfinest25

NORTH FACE VS. COLUMBIA

If you don't what is north face is or columbia is it is a name brand clothes.
  10. khfinest25

What yall think is the best nintendo DS out?

Pick one of them above.There is 4 different types of nintendo DS listed below.
  11. khfinest25

What's your favorite Cereal?

What's your favorite Cereal? Mine is Fruit Loops cereal. Just Curious. DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. khfinest25

Things that make you sad and angry.

Just curious.What are the things that make you sad or angry? Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back