• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Monkey

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle coming February 2017!

I have a friend who loves puzzles. Considering this for them as a gift.
  2. Monkey

If you are interested in the Japanese Preorder bonus for Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Ya, it's a bit excessive for a small piece of plastic but if you are a hardcore fan interested in a collector's item it isn't bad.
  3. Monkey

One I got for 12, and another unfortunately for 20. Once it was shipped it Tenso I paid about 5 dollars in shipping.
  4. Monkey

So I was someone that thought the preorder bonus for KH 2.8 in Japan looked super cool. I loved that it featured the cast in the KH manga art style with cute little text bubbles. I was really disappointed when we found out we were only getting a pin once again. I know Disney pin collecting is a...
  5. Monkey

Gummi Ship Ex Missions - Can't Select Any Ship?

Hey everyone...working on my platinum for 2.5. When I choose to do a gummi ship ex mission and get to the ship select portion, all my ships, whether blueprints or custom made are crossed out and I can't select. Any advice?
  6. Monkey

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Skipping this. Want a consistent Bluray case w/ my 1.5. The pin is the goodie I want most. Can always buy the heartless plush separate. :)
  7. Monkey

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix Poster at Gamestop for 6,500 Points

Sold out :( will this game have a launch party like 1.5? The poster they gave out there was amazing, glad I got that one off the web.
  8. Monkey

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

Well, I am happy that it seemingly only requires 2 playthroughs of KH2 and just 1 of birth by sleep. KH1.5 took way too many playthroughs (three minimum I believe?) and I never even platinum'd Re: CoM. Edit: Okay, only one playthrough of each. :) Def platinuming.
  9. Monkey

News ► KHInsider interviews the Video Game Orchestra on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

This is freakin awesome. I can't wait to hear the music in KH2.5 in all it's orchestral glory. Hearing their insight on their work was a real treat. Glad you guys got to meet them!
  10. Monkey

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

Cover is great, love it! Will look nice next to 1.5 Did anyone get an image of the pins before it was taken down?
  11. Monkey

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Okay I jizzed. Kh2 is gonna look great in HD. And that teaser was pretty legit too
  12. Monkey

Help/Support ► What Relaxes You

Cigarette, but I only smoke in social gatherings now. Edit: and after I masturbate
  13. Monkey

omg this gae me a hard on

woooah whats this omg theres a note inside i wundur wat is sahs ommmmggg I AM SUCH A HUSTLER THIS IS THE START THIS IS WHERE IT BEINGS
  14. Monkey

help guys monkey is missing

can anyone find him
  15. Monkey

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Frozen in Kingdom Hearts 3 I should probably watch Wreck it Ralph, from what I understand part of that movie's charm is that it's a bit meta and has a lot of cultural references? You think that type of style would fit in with Kingdom Hearts? That's definitely true that the pirates "IP" has...
  16. Monkey

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Frozen in Kingdom Hearts 3 So, I actually haven't watched the film yet but many are calling Frozen the best Disney animated film since the early 90's (Lion King/Beauty and the Beast era). With such amazing reviews, I wonder what people would think of a Frozen world? There's some precedent as...
  17. Monkey

KHINSIDER I AM GRADUATING

YOU ARE ALL INVITED HOUSTON TEXAS BABY YAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHHSAHA We are living our lives Abound with so much information Come on, let go of the remote Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in I try to stop the flow...
  18. Monkey

Can't beat Zexion

well that tornado thing i cant seem to escape, once i lose all my cards the battle becomes impossible, and around the same time he starts making clones of himself
  19. Monkey

Anyone else mad about Re: Coded?

I'm happy actually. KH2FM/BBSFM are games I want to play. Re: Coded was fine going through once but I would hate to have to play through it again.
Back