• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

xions memories

well i think y roxas was there cuz roxas is sora nobody and xion is sora replica soo u can say that thy came from the same person thats y roxas was there
  2. W

xions memories

i am a litile confused when xion was in the castel in the world that never was she dremed when zexion and riku was at destiny island they where alone nobody was with them how did she knowed about it?????
  3. W

?

dont understand it wrong i like ventus hes my favorit character in kh but my stupit friend says ventus is emo
  4. W

?

dont understand it wrong i like ventus hes my favorit character in kh but my stupit friend says ventus is emo
  5. W

who

cloud can beat sora in the O.C when cloud was fighting sora he was taking it easy on him
  6. W

?

do u think that ventus is emo?
  7. W

who

who do u think is stronger master xehanort or cloud?
  8. W

?

Re: q i have to go but even if iam not on answer the q
  9. W

?

Re: q ok and i want to see the rules where cane i find them?
  10. W

?

q do u think that sora can beat master xehanort or xehanort heartles on his own?
  11. W

?

Re: q i think master xehanort is the stronges because when M.X and vanitas bateld ventus aqua and terra, M.X and vanitas won but when terranort bateld only aqua ,aqua won
  12. W

?

q do u think that master xehanort is stronger then xehanort heartles or xemnes?
  13. W

?

ur right.................................. by the way i gust tiped(....................................)soo they can puplish it
  14. W

?

look when u type fast u get some words wronge spelling or u get the leters apart
  15. W

?

i fineshed chain of memories
  16. W

?

i was tipeng too fast ok i didnt cheak
  17. W

?

i heard that when u enter relm of darkness and when u get out of there u forget how u get out of there is it true?
  18. W

?

i am just trying to get information about it
  19. W

x blade Theory

because some people wonders (how the x blade will return and of cours it will not be used only in few batels)
  20. W

x blade Theory

i know thatit only needs heart of pure light and an equaly strong heart of pure darkness to battle eachother to creat the x blade
Back