• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Llamapox

Aqua vs. Braig (Proud Mode Help)

Just reflect all his attacks. It does more damage than normal attacks, and heals you with renewal barrier.
  2. Llamapox

Help/Support ► Memory Card part 2

Yes 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25
  3. Llamapox

Help/Support ► Memory Card part 2

You just need to plug your psp into a computer with the appropriate USB cable, and then copy the files.
  4. Llamapox

Late Birth by Sleep review 13/9

I saw this. It annoyed me that they complained they didn't know much about the story, and that their "reading" didn't help much. They could have just played the game.
  5. Llamapox

Could be a problem with BBS?

This happened to a friend, and we eventually worked out it was to do with his disc cover. Something in it breaks, so it thinks it is opening, and when you open the disc cover it displays the home screen. If your psp is new, I'd ask for a repair.
  6. Llamapox

optional game install. not illegal

It does work. I do it with all my games, because copying the files back on to the memory stick is much faster than re-doing the data install.
  7. Llamapox

Collector's Edition soldout nationwide in Australia

And I just decided to get it too. But what store did you go to. It could just be that store, and another one may still sell it.
  8. Llamapox

The Making of BBS - Animation

But if they didn't do the work, people would then complain they weren't putting enough effort in. Still, at least some people notice.
  9. Llamapox

The Making of BBS - Animation

Its interesting how they tried to make the unversed move a lot differently to the heartless and the nobodies. Looking at them again I can see what he was talking about.
  10. Llamapox

Playstation Magazine Review

Yes, I very highly doubt they gave it 4/5 for long load times. Its pretty funny that people thought it would have got 5 otherwise.
  11. Llamapox

EB games bbs ad

No, we're currently in a hung parliament, as neither side has completely won. Its up to the independents to decide what happens. On topic, I probably won't bother buying the special edition. Too expensive in Australia.
  12. Llamapox

Game Play @ Gamescom [With Videos!]

You CANNOT connect a psp 1000 to a television. I have read about heavy duty mods, but it isn't possible normally. The TV simply wont recognise it. I think the TV need progressive scan.
  13. Llamapox

Game Play @ Gamescom [With Videos!]

The cable connects to the yellow, white and red inputs (or others depending on the TV). It only works for psp 2000 and onwards. Not the 1000.
  14. Llamapox

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

Having no digital download won't stop pirating. Its actually easier to pirate off an UMD, than the official downloaded game.
  15. Llamapox

Australia's BBS price and placeholder date

The 9th is a thursday, which seems to be when we always get our games, so this is definitely true. Sometimes, I love Australia.
  16. Llamapox

Help/Support ► Should I tell them?

Good point. Where I live, religious people are in a vast minority, so I never have to go through this stuff.
  17. Llamapox

Help/Support ► Should I tell them?

Everyone seems to think that telling them is the best option. But say for instance you do tell them, and then they are the kind of people to just leave and not accept your beliefs. What then? Your friends have just left you. If you honestly believe they are the kind of people to not accept your...
  18. Llamapox

Not the first edition. (1000) Only the slims and anything after that.
  19. Llamapox

Wait. Does anyone actually own a GO. I'm sure anyone who bought a psp for BBS would have bought a 3000, and everyone else probably already had one.
  20. Llamapox

Do you really need a ps3 to...

Ad-hoc party is a PSN download, but I don't think its released in Europe or North America yet. I doubt they'll add infrastructure, mainly because the psp can't handle the strain of playing online very well. Thats why ad-hoc party is a really good idea.
Back