• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Ven to return in kh3

I had a crazy thought. Seeing as a nobody looks like their orginal somebody, right? Well Roxas looks just like ven. Meaning that roxas is Ven's nobody because his heart was in soras. Roxas was defeated in kh2 so assuming the heartless sora turned into was ven's means that there is a good chance...
  2. V

Terra's future appearance?

I assumed that it was because of Xehanorts creating of the heartless in Radiant Garden, which involves Maleficent because she tried to control them and in both games was found to be hidden withing the castle there.
  3. V

Secret Boss in BBS: a disappointment?

Lol, I never saw that fight now I must see it. I watched the fight inside vens heart and it looked pretty cool. Honestly, I would have been happy fighting the LS again at the end of BBS.
  4. V

Secret Boss in BBS: a disappointment?

I wouldve liked to see him use some of the awesome attacks that they boasted in the secret ending to BBS, like the keyblade tornado he rode on and hit Terra with. When I watched the video, I thought he looked awesome which is why I chose him as my look, but never saw him as a powerful foe. They...
  5. V

Who is more epic

I agree with Genocide, although sora gets plenty of beat downs too. plus ive never seen sora wear some B.A. armor like Ven, so it goes to Ven.
  6. V

Terra's future appearance?

What you guys have shown, in my opinion looks very similar to leon but with a different hair style.
Back