• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aqualung

My friend and I made this (Share what you think, or if you can't see the image let me know)

This is a Keyblade that a friend and I designed and made in Blender while I was over at his house on my day off. I worked on the handle, keychain, and the heart shape with teeth, while he did the blade and its designs. In the final episode of my Reborn from the Darkness fanfic, which will occur...
  2. Aqualung

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (REWRITE) [Prologue part 1 is up!]

This is a story by me about what happens after Kingdom Hearts II. It focuses on Sora, Kairi, and Aqua as the main characters. --- DISCLAIMER AND SPOILER WARNING: This fanfic does contain several major BBS and Days spoilers. All Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Square-Enix, referenced characters and...
  3. Aqualung

Mysterious Figure theory (NOT Xehanort, NOT A Nobody, but my own idea for who it might be)

I think Mysterious Figure is connected to a new villain that isn't Xehanort. Why would Xehanort have all those powers, unless he somehow gained them from the Org. XIII members? How would he do that? And that still wouldn't explain certain abilities, like the fire columns Eraqus does or the...
  4. Aqualung

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors (Prologue and Chapter 1 are up!)

Kingdom Hearts: The Three Doors will be a series of fanfics that takes place after the events in Reborn from the Darkness that will lead into this fanfic. The events in this series of fanfics are set to happen after Sora's scenario in Reborn from the Darkness is complete. However, I am writing...
  5. Aqualung

My first serious work in Photoshop, also my new avatar

I had an idea for a new event in my fanfic , but then I thought, "Hey, wouldn't it be cool if I made some kind of artwork for this?" I have this for my avatar, but I posted a version larger than its full size here so everyone could critique it: This is a new form / command style ability that...
  6. Aqualung

Why I was absent for two months

Many of you (especially those who have been following my fanfic, Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness) have probably been wondering where I have been for the past two months now. Before I begin, I want to say that this recount of the events in the past two months of my life are indeed very...
  7. Aqualung

Does Riku secretly remember Terra's visit to Destiny Islands?

I wanted to know this because there is a part in my fanfic that deals with this. We know Riku gained his ability to wield because Terra let him touch his Keyblade. Terra then told Riku to basically "keep it a secret," but does he still remember? We know Sora had flashbacks of his time with Riku...
  8. Aqualung

[KH1] Could Kairi actually have gotten the Kingdom Key...

Had she not lost her heart in Destiny Islands? Kairi was accidentally put through a Keyblade Inheritance Cerimony when she touched Aqua's Keyblade in Radiant Garden, and because of this she could use a Keyblade when Riku gave one to her in The World That Never Was. Flash forward from that...
  9. Aqualung

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

((This is a story by me about what happens after Kingdom Hearts II. It focuses on Sora, Kairi, and Aqua as the main characters. DISCLAIMER AND SPOILER WARNING: This fanfic does contain several major BBS and Days spoilers. All Kingdom Hearts, Disney, Square-Enix, referenced characters and...
  10. Aqualung

Vote for your favorite future character fight... ROUND 2 ("Vanitas wuz h3r3")

This time there's only 3 options. I picked two from the last topic and added a new one. Who will it be? Awesome keyblade master vs. Chosen one? Clone vs. Original? A sissy vs. A badass? FEEL FREE TO POST TAGS IF YOU'D LIKE! s1elleface
  11. Aqualung

Ask Aqua!

Holy crap, I made an ask thread for someone that wasn't in Org. XIII !! Anyway... Hey Aqua, if you had to pick, who would you have as a lover? Ventus? Terra? Both? Someone else? Please answer why and thank you!
  12. Aqualung

Names for the original beings of the other Org. XIII members

So far we know apprentice Xehanort is the original being of Ansem and Xemnas. We also know Braig, Dilan, Ienzo, Even, Aeleus, Isa, and Lea are the original beings of Xigbar, Xaldin, Zexion, Vexen, Lexaeus, Saïx, and Axel. Sora is Roxas's original being and Xion was just a replica. So that just...
  13. Aqualung

Which of these fights between characters would you like to see

Which of these fights would you like to see in a future Kingdom Hearts game? Mods, please move to the proper forum if this is in the wrong place, thank you!
  14. Aqualung

<<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> FORCED CHOSEN ONE IS FORCED (A Sora Hateclub) <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>>

<<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> FORCED CHOSEN ONE IS FORCED (A Sora Hateclub) <<<~ffffuuuuu~>>> Club Icon: According to Nomura, WE'RE STUCK WITH THE BRAT! A long, long time ago… in a topic far, far away… KINGDOM HEARTS EPISODE III: SORA DIES It is a period of unrest among Kingdom Hearts fans. Tetsuya...
  15. Aqualung

Aqua: Chuck Norris's long lost cousin twice removed

This is my personal signature, please let me know what you like about this or what you hate about it. I used a photo of Chuck Norris and a render of Aqua, then mixed them together in Photoshop with some editing to get my current sig. Chuck Norris: Aqua: For those of you who don't know who...
  16. Aqualung

Rate my avatar and signature?

Tell me what you think! My avatar is Aqua but with purple lipstick. My signature is meant to imply that Aqua kicks just as much @$$ as Chuck Norris lol, she's the Keyblade Ranger! s1gildragonin30years So anyway, tell me what you think and thank you! If you think my av and sig are crap, go...
Back