• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Revolution

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Imagining that the Princesses of Heart do come under threat in KH3 (I do believe that is the prevailing theory), I wouldn't mind a return to Enchanted Dominion to tie in stuff from the Maleficent movie - if not, as a way to...
  2. Revolution

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

This also bears the question of how does Namine fits into the equation? She isn't exactly a fighter, we have not seen her use magic in any form, aside from memory altering. If she does become her own person (Please let her, one of my favorite series characters), I would probably see her in a...
  3. Revolution

Could Vexen not create a body/vessel for Roxas, like he did with Xion?
  4. Revolution

I especially have to agree with this. I don't think Kairi is getting training to fight Xehanort on the front lines. I think it is more so to be able to defend herself when one of the New Organization people come to capture her, seeing as how that is coming.
  5. Revolution

Which bears the question of, were they trying to overthrow Xemnas cause they knew this whole plot?
  6. Revolution

Favorite Cutscenes?

Title pretty much says it all - What is your favorite cutscene in the game? hDbx4p1UEq8 Roxas feels
  7. Revolution

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

I've got til 5pm EST to wait. This suckss
  8. Revolution

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Yen Sid does talk about how the Seven Princesses of Light are key, as if they fall, so does the RoL. So, I can imagine those Disney Worlds (Beasts Castle, Enchanted Dominion....Agrabah) playing a role, even if slightly minimum.
  9. Revolution

I don't know if it just me, but it feels like the Ending/Secret Ending of DDD is setting up for BBSv2, and not as much KH3.
  10. Revolution

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

I guess I'm not dreaming. In which case, allow this GIF of NPH to express my feelings on the endings...
  11. Revolution

Kairi might actually have a plot of not being the damsel in distress. Someone, quick. Punch me so I know I'm not dreaming.
  12. Revolution

Will Princesses of Heart be playing a role in the next game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLp1NI_JD3A Fast forward to about 2:15 when Mickey and Yen Sid are talking about the past Keyblade War and Kingdom Hearts and the X-Blade being gone. Yen Sid says "Those seven hearts of pure light are the origin of our Realm. If they ate lost, our worlds will be...
  13. Revolution

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending In that case, Larxene was made up of Xeahnort? Scarier thought...
  14. Revolution

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Woah, woah, woah So MX is now made up of all of Organization XIII?
  15. Revolution

Re: KH3D Livestreams! So true. I remember staying up until 1am to watch him beat Terranort... Eh, let's do it again with 3D!
  16. Revolution

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Probably the most reliable person to stream. Think he was one of the first with BBS
  17. Revolution

Re: KH3D Livestreams! I wants to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiP2uG-tj6o That's the opening trailer from the Premiere cropped if you guys want to see. Beware, it isn't the best quality.
  18. Revolution

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

Dat ending to dat opening <3 I'd also like to propose the idea that Xion, Namine and Kairi are off painting each others nails while the guys (and Aqua) are busy killing Xehanort. Just sayin' Also: 2 days, 23 hours and 29 minutes left of waiting to spoil myself to high heaven
  19. Revolution

TV ► Smash

(I didn't see a thread on this, forgive me if I am wrong) Has anyone else watched it? It's probably one of my favorite shows on any of the big 4 (Fox, NBC, CBS, ABC) at the moment. From IMDB: Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mwHDfl_GIE Examples of performances and songs...
  20. Revolution

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

"Yeah, I killed you. But guess what, we're humans again. Got it memorized?" I'm expecting something like this.
Back