• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Yo yo.

Guess I'm making a return of sorts. There are a few here who might remember me from way back in the day. Hopefully I'll see some old faces and some new ones. So where do all you newfangled young ones hang out these days?
  2. B

Duke Nukem Forever

I decided this needed its own thread. Duke Nukem Forever Teaser Debuts on Shacknews - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads Duke Nukem has a new trailer.
  3. B

Super Paper Mario?

Was it good or bad? Pros, Cons? I think it's quite horrible story wise and in trying to keep with the games before it it sucks hard. Did anyone else know it was originally supposed to be a Gamecube title?
  4. B

BioShock Thriller Rp

"Hello folks. We are just passing over the atlantic ocean and if you look out your right side downward you will see nothing but ocean." There is an explosion. "Folks we are having some tubulence. Please get the flotation devices from your seats." The giant jet slie out of control into the ocean...
  5. B

Techno

What are some really good Techno songs i can use with AMV's. I need something to experiment with.
  6. B

A Literate LoZ roleplay: The chosen ones (Retry)

Courage, Wisdom, Power Hyrule was formed by the goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore. According to Hylian legend, Din created the physical geography of the realm, Farore the flora and fauna, and Nayru gave the laws of physics. Once the goddesses had completed their tasks, they departed for the...
  7. B

The Legend of Zelda: Chosen Ones

Courage, Wisdom, Power Hyrule was formed by the goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore. According to Hylian legend, Din created the physical geography of the realm, Farore the flora and fauna, and Nayru gave the laws of physics. Once the goddesses had completed their tasks, they departed for the...
  8. B

Room 213 (Remake)

Two people walked into a small hotel on the east side of San Fransisco. The man asked for a room for two. They went upstairs. From downstairs they heard the two talking until around 2 AM. Then it stopped. Whatever they were doing up there stopped. Neither of them came down until the morning. The...
  9. B

Video project

Ok guys. I'm making a fan trailer thingy with Matrix and KH and I need a video of the battle between Xemnas and Sora. It's gotta be the first one. The one where they fight at Memory's Skytower. Could someone provide it? If so thank you. PS: Don't send me to KH-Vids because their Boss Battle...
  10. B

New Begginings

Infinite Origins ^ Sorry about title. I didn't notice the other thread. ^ It has been 50 years since the infinite crisis. The universe was plunged into darkness. Every superhero known and loved by man was gone. Spiderman and Superman had both dissapeared from history. The Green Lantern corps...
  11. B

Hotel Dusk and Trace Memory

http://ds.ign.com/objects/827/827002.html Did nybody here think this was awsome? I thought so. Also what did you think about Trace Memory? I thought it was one of the best DS games yet. What are your thoughts on it?
  12. B

Room 213 - A murder mystery

Two people walked into a small hotel on the east side of San Fransisco. The man asked for a room for two. They went upstairs. From downstairs they heard the two talking until around 2 AM. Then it stopped. Whatever they were doing up there stopped. Neither of them came down until the morning. The...
  13. B

Green Lantern Movie (Speculation)

Do yo think they will make one soon? Look at it all of the other Justice League members have gotten their own movies (except Aquaman :P). I think with some of the newest special effects and CGI technology it could be an awsome movie. So my question is, What do you think it would be about?
  14. B

Generation "S"

It is 5 years after Superman's death. Lex Luthor's plan to create his own continent failed but took Superman's life in the process. He was buried along with his power and name in Metropolis underneath a moniment to his power. The world stands in a decline. Social and econmic failure has ensued...
  15. B

Character Voice interviews

Thought this might be interesting, and yes I searched for it. Apparently this person has posted interviews with thte cast of KH2 including Haley Joel, Jesse Mcartney, and Steve Burton. Check it. http://www.xanga.com/roxas_and_Namine
  16. B

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

It is two years after Sora, Donald, and Goofy left to find the king and the others. The Disney Castle is under siege from Heartless and the XIII order. They believe the castles is hiding a power that could lead them to the door to Darkness. As you stare around the ravaged battlefield you see...
  17. B

FF7 help

I was wondering where do you pick up Vincent, and on what disc?
  18. B

It's been a long 4 years

Its been a long 4 years. We've all had fun moments with different rumors and theories. Then we had the satisfaction of finding those rumors to be true. My point is this. What was your favorite moment throughout the waiting of KH2. Was it back when the site was called Kingdomhearts2.net or is...
  19. B

Kh2 Ost

Does anyone have the KH2 original Soundtrack yet? If so, could they rip it to their comp?
  20. B

I know where Sora's new clothes...

Come from. Yensid the allpowerful wizard of Fantasia gives Sora his new duds. I will post pic momentarily. Edit: I can't grab pic. Go to 2:08 in the new Menu Trailer video and you shall see Sora engulfed by light and in the next second he will have his new clothes.
Back