• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

ESRB Rating Summary for BBS

I clearly don't like how people need to look at a fictional characters boobs to get turned on, to me thats a little creepy, but yeah I probably will stare just to see if they do jiggle.
  2. V

I think its haliraous that they even notice her bewbs jiggling, but ok if they noticed it then there probably going to make Aqua bewbs flat >.<
  3. V

well they must not be working great if they put that in there description.
  4. V

Isn't that what braws are for? I mean you would think S.E. would of given the girls braws so they don't jiggle. I said Jiggle.
  5. V

BEWBSSSS lol wow I can't believe thats even in there lol. I hope they don't censor or change anything if they do then I guess KH will be lost for me.
  6. V

SQEX goodies: BBS Keyblade Keychains!! (pre-order now available)

Re: SQEX goodies: BBS Keyblade Keychains!! I need a keyblade so I can make a movie lol. just kidding I would buy one but money is tight on me.
  7. V

BBS rated E10+?

I will thinkt hey will keep it in because they are adding more stuff to the usa version, so I wouldn't worry about taking some scenes out.
  8. V

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody I'm Vanille and I am a huge fan of Final Fantasy 13 as you can tell heh, so yeah I just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Back