• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keyblademaster73

Help/Support ► For my sixteenth B-Day...

i would probably do the big party thing. thts just becuz i NEVER got to have a huge party or nething like ive ALWAYS wanted. but, then again, you could still end up getting a PS3 w/ a smaller party, which is also a good thing...especially since u've wanted it for a RLY long time....but you could...
  2. keyblademaster73

Help/Support ► I injured my asshole father

i personally think it was the rite thing 2 do.... just becuz he was trying 2 attack you first. im rly sorry tht you and ur dad have these issues...:( it rly sux...just try 2 get out of there as soon as you can...:) i wish u the best of luck :)
  3. keyblademaster73

how r u 2day? #1

how r u doing 2day? ill go 1st.... im doing absolutely terrible. i got in a arguement w/ a guy i rly like bcuz of my stupid jealosy issues. and he hasnt answered me in well over a hour and im scarred i screwed things up w/ him...and i feelso bad 4 fraking out on him (he was goin 2 th beach w/ a...
  4. keyblademaster73

Sephiroth - Tips?

when i fought sephiroth....i had at least the lvl 1 glide...it helped quite a lot..and i had the high jump lvl 2...otherwise i think u have good abilities & accessories equiped...^_^
  5. keyblademaster73

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

i was on level 99 w/ the ultima weapon and all the summons leveled up & all the forms leveled up as much as they would go...i think it was rly easy...(thts on standard mode) on proud mode...i was on level 48 w/ the fenrir and not all of the summons and forms leveled up...it was a little more...
  6. keyblademaster73

hola! :)

hello. :) my names allie...im a sophmore in HS. i rly enjoy hanging out w/ my friends and just doing random things...:) ummm...well i hope i get 2 kno some of u guys! :D
Back