• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SouloftheSky

The Re:CoM Boss Guide

Alright....(waiting for it to be closed) 1. As much as it is old, you'd be surprised how many people still ask for help in the community 2. im not a reg poster, im rarely active so i dont usually check posts 3. i WAS just trying to be helpful Might edit later
  2. SouloftheSky

Yeah, I'm waiting for them to move it OUT of here!
  3. SouloftheSky

Lol I know, sorry for being a newbie in this bro, it's not like I hang round here anymore. @ Hamster Lord I DP'd on purpose, editing a page WOULDN'T revive the thread, but Reposting in it would, it was a rule broken for necessary measurments.
  4. SouloftheSky

Thread is dead :( So much for helping, sorry for double posting by the way.
  5. SouloftheSky

OK thank you, I will pass it to there, can you at least say Happy Birthday? D:? I'm keeping it here till a mod moves it of place, then I'll edit my sig. By the way, comment in other things not just being a "loldud" (bi7chy) and telling me what I already knew, in fact, be nice and help me with my...
  6. SouloftheSky

If you wonder why I put this here it's because: 1. It IS Help & Support 2. Where else could I put it? Yo, I'm Soul, I got a boss guide concerning KHRe:CoM, or Kingdom Hearts Re(peat):Chain of Memories. The name comes from the plot (CoM) and its origin, the GBA game (2004) that got a port to PS2...
  7. SouloftheSky

Re:CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run

Re: CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run Maybe in another run, I like sleights and they're really helpful to get "no damage"s :P.
  8. SouloftheSky

Re: CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run But there WILL be a point were I HAVE to get sleights! Because I'll run out of CP boosts and if it's a no hp+ run then I WILL be forced to put sleights :P.
  9. SouloftheSky

Re: CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run Of course :P. The first thing I'm gonna do is..... Play Combat Arms (A Free Nexon online FPS) Then I'm gonna end my 1st run of Sora, then I'm gonna play R/R, then KH2, then 2nd run of Sora & R/R, then the challenge. Of course with some CA breaks in the middle :P...
  10. SouloftheSky

Re: CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run You mean in the poll or in the Low HP run? In the poll: NICE! My 2nd run of KH1 (after not playing it for more than an year) was on expert. In the LOW HP Run: DUH! That's the challenge! It's even in the title!
  11. SouloftheSky

Re: CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run Yep, in option one it's technically all the way to level 68 w/o HP boosts and option 2 is less cp, but around 215 hp by level 68. As a side note: MAX HP: 560 at 15 per addition (you start with 80). MAX CP: 1,625 at 25 per addition (you start with 200/250, I can't...
  12. SouloftheSky

Re:CoM Proud Mode Low HP Run Well, this is Soul with a question in hand. If you read any of my posts (stalker much?) then you would probably find this weird since I haven't beaten Sora's story much less R/R. But I want to, on my 3rd run (after I beat Proud Mode normally, which would be my 2nd...
  13. SouloftheSky

In CoM which org member took the longest

NOTE: Haven't beat the game yet so I haven't gone through Larxene 2, Axel 2, and Marluxia and I still haven't played R/R. Vexen 1 AND 2: GOD, you fight him two times IN A ROW. The sword sleight: Sometimes my Glide broke in the 1st 2 hits. Sometimes I failed to Dodge Roll on the last hit...
  14. SouloftheSky

Any help?

Well, it's been over a year since I got my copy of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + and I never got to play it on my PS2. I DID get Swap Magic but it never worked in my PS2 and I want to play it badly now, I used to control my anxiety but now I can't. Also, when I try to use the CD version to then...
  15. SouloftheSky

BBS rated E10+?

Yep, and the "Super-God-Christian" one's as well. :/
  16. SouloftheSky

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

I was around 51-57 (I think either 54 or 55) with Decisive Pumpkin. The last time I beat him (before I lost my game file :() was at level 91 with Ultima Weapon, it was easier than easy :P. Wow! You surely did train and did sidequests before beating him! I wasn't that level 'till my 3rd run...
  17. SouloftheSky

BBS rated E10+?

That's why I " "'ed only!
  18. SouloftheSky

BBS rated E10+?

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if they all are, to mention boobs but not wounds, cuz we men are the "only" thing we care about: boobs! ¬ ¬
  19. SouloftheSky

BBS rated E10+?

I would seriously shout and kill Disney staff if they did that!
  20. SouloftheSky

BBS rated E10+?

Definitely! I mean, like what the hell! I would be more worried about: Braig's eye cutscene maybe being censored than about cartoon boobs!
Back