• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Heart (spoiler)

in blank point MX says to Terra that a heart has set foot on his and then say Eraqus you sly fox do you think its master Eraqus also if u read X report 9 it says master can extract their or someones else.
  2. C

ven

and does axel remebers ven when he sees roxas
  3. C

mirage areana

how do i unlock A Time to Chill and Wheels of Misfortune in terra's and ven's story
  4. C

mirage areana

i have past all of the mirage areana except for 2 the one with Zack & Hades and the one where you fight the Pumpkin how do i get it in terras story
  5. C

on report where i go to command collection im missing the last finish command what is it and how do i get it
  6. C

sonic impact

how do i get sonic impact with terra and im missing the ability thats between damage syphon and once more.
  7. C

re coded

i dont know if it has been posted but i was checking kh recoded on amazon and it says it will be release march 31.
  8. C

data install

i have a 4 gb memory stick and i want to install the highest data install and need 12 files for bbs. Will i have enough memory to be able. Thanks 4 the help.
  9. C

dark realm

i was reading a interview and nomura said that the king went to the dark realm to find a keyblade In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that? NOMURA: As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he...
  10. C

guide book

did anybody preorder the kh bbs guide book from amazon if u did when will they start shipping it? cuz i preorder it and it say on oct. or dec. i'll be getting it.
  11. C

Data-install

ppl are saying you need Data-install for bbs wat is it and how do u get it
  12. C

exp

do you gain exp in the mirage area in bbs?
  13. C

re:coded

re:coded when will recoded come out in NA any estimation
  14. C

dark

how did mickey and up in the dark realm in KH1?
  15. C

heart

Did Xemnas really wanted kingdom hearts so that all the members could get a heart or did he just wanted it for himself.
  16. C

Form

in Day 255: Final Stages secret report read here 358/2 Days Secret Report: Days 255, 299, and 321 - Kingdom Hearts - Fanpop who does Xemnas sees
  17. C

X

why does every organization 13 member have an X (if its explained in birth by sleep do anwser and no spoilers) thanks.
  18. C

Xion

why do ppl hate xion. as i was playing 358/ 2 days a got attach to xion, roxas and axel (which made me cry at the end.) so wats ur feeling on xion.
  19. C

riku's eyes

why did riku have his eyes blindfolded in kh2
  20. C

future of sora

is sora already a keyblade master
Back