• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

A heart of pure darkness? *spoiler*

In BBS we discovered that the combination of a heart of pure darkness and a heart of pure light summon the Xblade. And i'm guessing the way xehanort did it was a cheap way so summon it. So does that mean there are beings like the POH's out there except with hearts of pure darkness?
  2. N

Kairi's style *spoiler*

Any ideas on what kind of style Kairi will have in the future games, since she's a keyblade wielder now.s1naruto
  3. N

MULTIPLY MAIN CHARACTERS!!!!!!

I knew it they did such a good job with it in BBS I knew it would be making a return so according to Nomura we should be getting it sometime next year which mean he already has a basis of the plot in his head. I'm going to take a wild but accurate guess that these main characters are going to be...
  4. N

Battlestar Galactica (R.D MOORE Version)

Has anyone seen this show before? I really like it this has clocked up there with one of the best shows I've watched in my short 17 years of living. Yeah I know i'm stretching the screen.
Back