• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

RIP cliff

February 10, 1962 - September 27 1986 metallica has gone down without you man.
  2. V

hey

I've been asleep for a few months and i need to get caught up on whats going on? Like New trailers? New interviews? Popular theories
  3. V

Help/Support ► Come se dice

Me no gusta tu el novio a al amiga? (how do you say i dont' like your boyfriend your your friend[feminine].)
  4. V

Minor threat

Anybody a fans out there?
  5. V

Wintersun anyone?

^1337 poetry. Anyways,anyone listen to the metal band wintersun?
  6. V

third enemy hypothesis

I find it odd that there was no "third being" described in the other ansem reports, and I think I know why.I think it's the third enemy is the human race. Think of it this way: What are four forms we've seen. Heartless(corrupted heart),nobody(body and soul), humans and released souls. If the...
  7. V

Is it just me

Or has "punk" fallen into the category of "emo." Also, when did metal become Goth? Did I miss a memo or something
  8. V

what the....

Okay in final fantasy 8 dont' you think that there would be massive political unrest at the end of the game? Think about it, you unistall(take out of power) three sorceress, get rid of the president of the biggest nation, unistall one garden masters and kill the other two, you cause the...
  9. V

Revan vs. anakin

Okay, if you are a star wars fan you know about both of these jedi/sith. Which one would win, a full powered anakin or revan?
  10. V

How Far?

How far are you? I'm near the end of agrabah. This is just too easy...... stupid standerd...
  11. V

animes

what are some good animes i should... um share i have " shared" naruto, full metal,evangelion, and a few others. what are some i get next?
  12. V

black sunday

does anyone read this book? because if they do plz tell me what you think of it!
  13. V

dredg

does anyone listen to them here is a link to some music clips of them http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006IU65/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/002-3509095-2137609?v=glance&s=music
  14. V

dredg

does anyone here listen to dredg? i do it is awesome
  15. V

some good news

"KINGDOM HEARTS II for the PlayStation(R)2 follows Sora, Donald, and Goofy on their continuing quest to find their friends and King Mickey. Haley Joel Osment (Secondhand Lions, The Sixth Sense) reprises his role as the main character Sora and is joined by Ming-Na (ER, Final Fantasy: The Spirits...
Back