• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AxelYoYo

Reddit Game

funny Reddit. Don't know it? Go read it. Basically, the user downvotes or upvotes the above user's text/pic/joke. Then they do their own and someone else upvotes/downvotes it. So next person either "upvotes" (these are good) or "downvotes" this picture and then THEY can post whatever they...
  2. AxelYoYo

My birfday yestersday

Yeah...turned the big One-Nine XD Lot's of family tears XD
  3. AxelYoYo

Chäos;HEAd

This anime is so weird! I'm watching the second episode at the moment, and seriously, I don't exactly like Takumi (Main character) Hell, they don't even refer to him as "Takumi" but "Takky!" and "Taku!". It's annoying. Anyways, thoughts?
  4. AxelYoYo

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled

Dreams can only be achieved if you reach, nightmares await at the bottom of the chain The cold classroom that served as the teaching room for English was below frigid. Students sat, huddled together, keeping their heavy jackets locked tightly on their bodies, coversing in loud and quiet voices...
  5. AxelYoYo

Gatacca

Has anyone watched it? I had to watch it for Science class a long time ago. I love Eugen (the real Jerome). Anyone else? Comments? Opinions?
  6. AxelYoYo

Fanfiction ► Sideline Heroes -Kingdom Hearts [Chapter 2 Up]

Sideline Heroes For those who are wondering, this takes place 15 years after the events of Kingdom Hearts. Everyone is grown up. There are new people (ahem, OC'S) as well as recurring characters from the series. Square Enix owns KH, not me. __ "Thinking of you, wherever you are We pray for...
  7. AxelYoYo

Destiny Home for the Young and Troubled --OOC and Sign-Ups--

RP THREAD http://forums.khinsider.com/original-roleplays/164884-destiny-home-young-troubled.html#post5686431 In the beginning... There was an old man by the name of Destiny Trippe, a lonely, crippled man of deep wisdom and power. He had secrets, so many that his secrets would fill the...
  8. AxelYoYo

Miss me?

Sup. So I'm back in town. What's kickin? ; )
  9. AxelYoYo

Alice in Wonderland: Madness Estate [Sign-Ups and OOC]

-Directions to the Madness Estate- Hello, mad reader, you have been exclusively invited to the Madness Estate. What is the Madness Estate, you ask? Well...that is for you to find out. So come, dear reader, come and find out the mysteriousness of Madness Estate! {Located in only one's nightmare...
  10. AxelYoYo

It's nice to know...

It's nice to know you don't want anything to do with me It's nice to know that we had something going I admit it's my fault, yet for you treat me like an unwanted girl... It breaks my heart Yes,yes, these are broken words Yes,yes I know it's been said millions of times Different ways...
  11. AxelYoYo

Fanfiction ► Let it burn [Namine/Roxas - Namine/Axel] [Chapter 5 Up]

Let it Burn Chapter One- My name's Namine. My story all started when my sister, Xion, ran away. It happened on the day of my fourteenth birthday, just before dinner started. I didn't know how it happened, one minute she was up in her room, fuming from something that had happened at school...
  12. AxelYoYo

EHarmony Video: WTF????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClCMC0fhbE "And their little whiskers!" :3 Seriously, wtf? She's too scripted.
  13. AxelYoYo

Hey :)

It's been a pretty long time, huh? D: I used to have such an addiction to this forum.... Anyways, to explain my absence, I've been working on school stuff, studying (LIES) and hanging out with my friends, new and old, as well as handling my boyfriend. It's been a pretty easy year, considering...
  14. AxelYoYo

Fanfiction ► KH~Broken Boundaries

[This takes place years after Sora, Kairi, and Riku. They had kids(no,no not three of them TOGETHER), who also had kids, who also had kids, and they had kids, and blah blah blah, you know how it goes. But each child that was born was either doomed to a horrible future or a happy life. Every...
  15. AxelYoYo

Hey guys

It's AxelYoYo :) For those who have noticed my almost three/two month disappearnce, I'm really sorry. I've been having some problems with (yes) my shitty computer which is now going to be fixed soon enough! I've been trying to get money for this disk that'll fix my comp, and I found a grand...
  16. AxelYoYo

I've been gone BECAUSEEEE...

...I have no other computer. The one at my school is my only hope-and the nearest computer. I would use the ones at the Public libary, but I never have the time. So, RPS that I'm in, I'll be absent for a while! My FC, do not worry! Me be back soon...
  17. AxelYoYo

No air

It's too tight in this life And no, I don't mean that good kinda "tight" I mean, it's tight, suffocating death-trap air-sucking My tears evaporate within seconds,minutes Not even enough to know that I cried just a couple seconds ago No one seems to know my needs You care? Ha! I know it's...
  18. AxelYoYo

Fanfiction ► Terra x Aqua: LOVE

Decided to take a shot at Terra x Aqua story. :D I like this pairing....It's so...sweet :D Chapter One Land of Departure "Aquuuua!" The blue-haired girl snapped her head up. Her ears had caught Ventus's voice calling her. She got up from her desk, shut her book, and ran down the hall to...
  19. AxelYoYo

The Passage: Road to a New World{Sign-Ups and OOC, Always Accepting}

The world is no more.... It happened all in only a mere 32 minutes.... For...them to come and attack the rest of the human race. In only several short months, the world was believed to be wiped out. Except... One. ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS! We are ordering an immediate evacuation of all...
  20. AxelYoYo

*Sigh* Lost basketball game today....

:( I'm a bit bummed out by the loss of our very first game(and the loss of some of my voice, all that's left is a scratchy sound -__-) Grr... I dunnp why I even posted this thread. Guess I just felt like sharing my thoughts with you people.
Back