• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Reconnection

KH3D Bug Halts Game Progression!

I believe Nintendo has said they'll release an update that allows patching for retail games. Not sure though. If it CAN be patched, it's not going to be anytime soon. I'm sure it can be patched because even a game on Wii like skyward sword was able to be patched (although it was a very...
  2. Reconnection

KH3D Japanese TV Spot (Now with good quality and subs!)

So many tears ;^; I want this game soon.
  3. Reconnection

Sora and Riku's new duds.

O_O It actually looks cool xD
  4. Reconnection

castle of dreams in BBS:V2 possible story....

Hm... I dont know. It sounds like it'd be a pretty pointless game, actually. I mean, we know the whole story.
  5. Reconnection

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

NOOO Nomura, NOOOO I know you need to tie up loose story ends, but I'm fine with DDD and KH3 after that D: If you make me buy a PSP2, I will go to SE's headquarters and shoot Nomura, lol XDD
  6. Reconnection

KH3D "prelude to the final battle".

I expect it to be delayed a lot like Days and BbS were. So yeah. 2012 release for us and Japan.
  7. Reconnection

Hunchback World Announced: Imagined Music Themes!

You should freaking make the music for this game along with Yoko. The boss battle theme is amazing!
  8. Reconnection

Got the game? Want to share your thoughts? Re:coded impressions thread.

The gameplay is so amazing :D except for the OC turn based system... I died so many times XD but it's so addicting placing the chips in the menu and unlocking new abilities. Sidequests are rare in KH, glad that they added more :P I'm currently in HB. Having Donald and Goofy do everything for you...
  9. Reconnection

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

HOLYFRICKENCRAB Did NOT expect a full announcement of this game w/ a trailer at the conference. And I dint expect such a crappy title. Lol, I'll get used to it. Wow, this trailer is total mindfcuk, but I love it. :D epic gameplay is epic.
  10. Reconnection

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

<3 3DS Anyone else on 3DSForums.com? Anyways, do you guys seriously think this is gameplay footage or is Nomura still trying to trick us with the whole "demo" thing?
  11. Reconnection

Kingdom Hearts 3D being shown to the public in January!

This Week's Early Flying Get (andriasang.com, 12.20.2010) http://nintendo3dsblog.com/kingdom-hearts-3ds-to-be-shown-off-on-january-18th-at-a-special-event Square Enix will be showing off Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 3D at what was the FNC conference (now...
  12. Reconnection

Minor KH3D details at FNC conference?

I doubt it. The game isn't close to being finished. :/
  13. Reconnection

Is anyone getting bored of BBS?

Haven't played in about a month, but I'm replaying on Proud, so... not bored yet. :P I'm trying to get 100% this time too. And actually beat MF this time. Hopefully.
  14. Reconnection

Average age of KHI members?

Hm... I'm wondering about this. I saw a thread like this on the Mugglenet forums, but on a KH forum... Seems like it'd be interesting. Ok, let's find out! Voting time! WOO.
  15. Reconnection

Anyone Sick Of KH1 Themes?

KH3D probably wont have KH1 themes because it most likely has to do with the Mark of Mastery... which means KH2 clothes :P Remember, what we saw at E3 was only a test demo.
  16. Reconnection

Nintendo Power Scans

I just got the Subscriber's edition. The cover is extremely sexeh. :P
  17. Reconnection

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

KH1: Disney worlds have points CoM: Disney worlds to progress castle Days: Less Disney BbS: Disney worlds have points KH2: TOTAL DISNEY FILLER :D
  18. Reconnection

3DS... DATA SORA AGAIN... or Sora and Riku's MOM exam

It's official. Sora's mom will be the main character. She will fight with the power OF DINNER. :L
  19. Reconnection

Kingdom Hearts: Move

*imagines KH3 with Move* Gross, no. But lol, Strike Raid would be hilarious. *controller breaks* "Whoops, I think I wasnt supposed to throw it!"
  20. Reconnection

Kingdom Hearts:BBS Worldwide sales

Yeah, i dont want another Twilight Princess waggle-fest, but the shotlock wouldve been done amazingly :P
Back