• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. drumstickwielder

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Keyblade Keychains Releasing March 2020

Seems like you can't buy these yet unless you live in Europe
  2. drumstickwielder

100%

Going purely off of numbers, each game takes about an average of 40-45 hours to complete if you're not skipping cutscenes. The first time I played through KHIIFM, I was on proud mode and I had over 90 hours on my file by the time I unlocked "Fate of the Unknown". I'm expecting KHIII to be on par...
  3. drumstickwielder

The theory to end all theories

Recently I’ve been watching Everglow’s rather fantastic Kingdom Hearts Timeline, which puts the events of the entire series in chronological order. If nothing else, it gives a better idea of what’s going on in KH x/unchained/Union x and makes a lot of the series more cinematic. After...
  4. drumstickwielder

Unpopular Opinions About Chain of Memories

This game is so easy to cheese. Once you get sonic blade you just set up your deck with four or five with an elixir plus whatever else you want in there and you clear enemies really fast. The only thing this doesn't work as well on is flying enemies. The last time I played this I cleared a whole...
  5. drumstickwielder

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

Demyx reading his orders off of a card is probably one of my favorite moments in the series. Hope he comes back for some more slapstick lol
  6. drumstickwielder

KH Twitter reveals another possible Traitor

I'm not really up to date on everything that happened in Chi (because Unchained is only so far into it) [and I'm basing what I know of Chi's events from discussions here and the little intro video for Back Cover] but I'm of the opinion the MoM is the "traitor". I think you have to take into...
  7. drumstickwielder

Xehanort can see the future? (Back Cover Spoilers)

So after watching Back Cover, I gave it some thought and realized that maybe Master Xehanort was able to have "incredible foresight" in DDD because he actually could see the future, and he could do this because of his keyblade. ALRIGHT, so, to start of, the Master of Masters, when you go read...
  8. drumstickwielder

Possible lead on Terra

After replaying Kingdom Hearts I on 1.5 and BBS on 2.5, I have an idea on where Terra might be. First thing's first, Terra's "demise". His body was taken over by Master Xehanort, and some form of his will lingered after this possession, and as far as we know it's still hanging around the...
  9. drumstickwielder

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Jump Festa 2016 Trailer!

I'm really appreciating the amount of detail and textures in the game/footage, like the ground in Yensid's office, Aqua's hair, plant life in Tangled, and the sky in Mysterious Tower. HYPE Also, I read the rebirth theory but can't remember, was part of it that these foretellers would become...
  10. drumstickwielder

How were the worlds restored?

Since I don't know how far you've gone in the series, spoilers for the most secret ending of birth by sleep final mix. After Aqua roams around in the realm of darkness, she finds a world she's visited, one that we know (from Kingdom Hearts 1) fell to darkness, and that world is Castle of Dreams...
  11. drumstickwielder

Learn any new tricks?

When I heard that line I thought it just meant that Sora could fight the pirates since they were from another world. Like Pete just called it magic instead of having to explain that there's other worlds.
  12. drumstickwielder

Learn any new tricks?

I learned a lot of things about KHII in my 2.5 run. For one thing, the pirates and the heartless boss that turn into skeletons are all extremely susceptible to magic, for example you can freeze these enemies with blizzard and they cant move. I never noticed this before. Additionally, I never...
  13. drumstickwielder

Researcher/Fan Birth by Sleep Discussion

When I played through BBS for the first time, I had the sense that Aqua's story was "less important" than Terra and Ven, due to the fact that their stories directly tie into the rest of the series while it seems like Aqua is "just there". However, I changed my opinion on this after completing...
  14. drumstickwielder

What did the Organization think about Ansem SoD?

I've got multiple things that could explain this, based solely on my own speculation. 1) The organization's goal in Kingdom Hearts II was to use Kingdom Hearts to give themselves hearts and become full beings again. It's possible they saw what SoD was doing and knew he would access Kingdom...
  15. drumstickwielder

Kingdom Hearts MOBA Discussion

So I just took the Kingdom Hearts survey asking fans what they would like to see in the future, and when they asked about what genre of games you played most, I jumped at the possibility that Kingdom Hearts may branch out into other genres, which could have endless possibilities in and of...
  16. drumstickwielder

So just got the game

There was no way to know the "order" unless I looked it up, which I try not to do to avoid spoilers. What was the extra scene, just out of curiosity?
  17. drumstickwielder

So just got the game

Pretty much. It advances the story of the series significantly, unlike the other portable titles that told more self-contained stories that still tied into the overall narrative. About the drop feature, from a realistic stand-point it most likely won't return because the plot of KH3 probably...
  18. drumstickwielder

News ► Kingdom Hearts II Manga Volume 7 Cover Art!

I'm finding it hard to take Goofy's battle face seriously. But then again, it wouldn't be Goofy if he didn't look... goofy.
  19. drumstickwielder

How did you fall in love with Kingdom Hearts?

I kinda already wrote something about this, and if you have the time, you can read it here: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix/181966-coming-full-circle-kingdom-hearts.html. But here's the short version in answer to your question. Note: The 'insurmountable obstacles' were...
Back