• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

It doesn't just "affect" me. I've gotten more abuse than I can bear over this fucking Disney video game, can you believe that? Beaten, humiliated, dogpiled, the like? I've been slowly and spectacularly destroyed over something so banal, I'll go medieval at the slightest confrontation over this...
  2. T

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

Yes. But I don't care, nor am I open to discuss that. I think for one second about how Sora never needed training while so many others did, and then I go right back to "haha airstep go woosh". Even with all the writing mishaps in this series in mind, I just... don't get mad. This series is...
  3. T

What Games would you like to see remade for Current Gen Consoles?

From the same directors as Ninja Gaiden 3 (2012). They really turned the tables with Ni-oh, yup. I'm confused. Replacing Sora with Yozora? It would make a lot of sense considering that, for the first time in thirty-odd years, Sega has just about moved on from Sonic. Considering how much hate...
  4. T

Reimagining OG Ninja Gaiden with Jo sounds legitimately raw and potentially a good second wind for the series. Seriously though... I never liked the 3D Ninja Gaiden games much, but before Bayonetta came around, but I'll admit that series was the closest to a legitimate Devil May Cry competitor...
  5. T

Much as I hate to say this, a FFVI remake would have to be turn-based to appeal to that game's fans. VI is a massive sacred cow to its audience, more so than VII, and they won't settle for less. And I'm sure they can use the "VIIR engine" for that—VII Remake uses Unreal 4, which was also used...
  6. T

There's been rumors that Konami's announcing a new Silent Hill game at The Game Awards... but having seen what happened with post-Kojima Konami, I hope SH stays dead until there's a massive corporate reform. I don't trust Konami anymore. While I'm here: Street Fighter III — Preferably with an...
  7. T

I'm super in favor of remaking bad games into actually good ones, so... Devil May Cry 2 - so Capcom can stop obnoxiously ignoring it and actually make it a good game. Final Fantasy II and III - Good in concept, bad third-gen jank in execution. With some proper design balance, they could work.
  8. T

just a pancake

hate that fucker, honestly
  9. T

News ► NEO: The World Ends With You announced to release Summer 2021

A true King. He suffers too much for our sake. =(
  10. T

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

The Fairy Godmother, a Disney character, claims to know who the Nameless Star is. You'd think people would've realized that sooner.
  11. T

Versus XIII Leaks could hint to Verum Rex

Oh right. Zeal. Honestly, don't even dunk on him—just block, report for spam if needed, move on. He's more annoying than dangerous.
  12. T

Strangely enough, the XIII trilogy makes for some of my favorite FF games. I have a lot of love for the cast, the battle system got better with every game, the soundtracks are Hamauzu/Suzuki at their apex... to me, at least. Lightning is still top 5 FF protags for me. There's a reason I call...
  13. T

Holy shit... I don't know how I can possibly thank you for an infodump like that. For now I'm only interested in Roberto Ferrari's ventposting. But that stuff takes effort to dig up, so I'll just ask you to take a breather, rest and only come back when you're in better shape. You could use a...
  14. T

We're really digging this up again... I got so much abuse even talking about this game back in the day. Oh well. I'm older and more comfortable now. Since you seem to know an encyclopedia's worth about Versus: did Tetsuya Nomura and Hajime Tabata have a personal falling-out? There's a story I...
  15. T

Dengeki: Nomura discusses OST, MOM, Kingdom Hearts going on break

You didn't use Mine Square? They'll be fine. KHTubers usually kill time by dogpiling randos on Twitter.
  16. T

Spoilers ► The trailers from this franchise ruin everything

This happens a lot, surprisingly. Anime and tokusatsu often give away big events in episode titles.
  17. T

Dark Road ► 11/16 Dark Road Update: Mickey B, Daily Missions

Mickey B? The Eurobeat singer that recorded some sick tunes with Dave Rodgers?
  18. T

Spoilers ► I don't think this theory can turn out to be true, but if that happens...

While I agree with the replies saying that it's just an early KH2 Kairi concept, I'll bring up that Kingdom Hearts III turned the cover background of KHII Final Mix into an actual canon location. If Nomura and Friends somehow retcon that design into being the Nameless Star, I'll be shocked but...
Back