• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Codes

Ive been looking everywhere for codes to play as people from their own world.(for example: Beast in Beast's Castle; Alladin in Agrabah) I found a few of codebreaker codes so i tried converting them and they did not work!!! can someone please post the link to a forum with these codes or tell me...
  2. K

downloads

where can i download the kh2 game??
  3. K

Harry Potter

"They call it the Dementor's Kiss," said Lupin with a slightly twisted smile. "It's what dementors do to those they wish to destroy utterly. I suppose there must be some kinf od mouth under there, because they clamp their jaws upon the mouth of the victim and -- and suck out his soul." Harry...
  4. K

Voices

I was watching the commentary for "finding nemo" and they were saying how they had to do the voice recording before they make the movie cuz "what if the actor changes how the character says the line or changes a word or two in the line?" so they recorded first and made the movie according to the...
Back