• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

wTf kh

hola umm random shizzz i ges im super bored XP birth by sleep just came out woot :D but theres one for psp and ps3 would they be different and would sora and the old crew be in bbs along with the futre games or would it just roxas. i havent played all of the games just the 1kh and 2, but i do...
  2. R

Are you tired of all [spoilers]

not really because id rather have them and get an idea then be totaly clules
  3. R

best battle and wors

wich major battle took you forever and wich one was easiest and took you like 5 seconds
  4. R

i need help

----------------ohhhh makes sens
  5. R

i need help

................yea how O_o
  6. R

i need help

XD found it when i went under abilities i went to sora but it was in sharedO_o idk how i would share that
  7. R

i need help

its ok i understand its kindof old so i understand if ppl dont remeber
  8. R

i need help

but ive already fought ursala the first time now its suposed to be my second time but i dont have the mermaid kick :C ?????? idk why
  9. R

i need help

O_o im sorry what da fug did you just say???????
  10. R

i need help

the mermaid kick where it made him swim faster
  11. R

Help/Support ► Hey you guys....

wow that shit sucks :( at least you prolly get to party hard that night
  12. R

Should Maleficient have been in KHII?

i agree riku killed her *WOOT WOOT ILOVE YEW BABY* but if they did bring her back they should have had someone else to bring her back to help them
  13. R

i need help

i went and watched it but were do i get it from?
  14. R

i need help

XDDDDDD omg ive always thought of going over there but evertime ive tried to go i never made it :c thank you so much i have to try and beat it tonight
  15. R

i need help

i fought her and her ill thingys i won then she left and ive gone everywhere to find her :c
  16. R

i need help

im stilll playing the kh because im slow as idk what. but im stuck in with ariel and cant find ursala plzz help ;-;
  17. R

GOAL?????

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD omg damn ive been missin alot ): i really need to be fileed in PLZ HELP i love it soo much plz ;-;
  18. R

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread there is a god ;-; *sniffle sniffle*
  19. R

heyy ^_^

heyy kinda new here but like crazy in love with kingdom hearts XD already posted something about three other games check it out please ^_^ and hope to talk wiff you soon
Back