• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Semi-New Member. Hey!

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
  2. D

Any Tips for Medium And Proud Mode?

Well I have the japanese version of Birth by Sleep, and I beat all three stories on easy, and am now working on medium mode. And eventually proud mode. So I need any tips to help me get through Medium mode and Proud mode. Good movr sets, please put japanese names. and anything else I might need...
  3. D

Best Final Fantasys?

Well Im looking for some Final Fantasy to buy. I can buy any if theyre on psp, ds, wii, ps2, or psp store, so like an ps1 classic. The following Final Fantasies I have: Final Fantasy 7 Ps1 Classic on Psp Store Final Fantasy X-2 Ps2 Final Fantasy Crisis Core Psp Dissidia: Final Final Fantasy Psp...
  4. D

Best Birthday Gifts?

Well ill be 14 august 16, and I've been looking what to get for my birthday. Right now all I'm thinking about is final fantasy: advent children, Eminem cds, and enough money to get Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Well I can't really find anything else so here I would like to know what movies...
  5. D

Your opinion on Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Well my birthday is coming up on august 16, and something I saw I wanted was the movie final fantasy advent children. What caught me was that it had all the FF7 characters, and I'm currently playing crisis core for psp. So I just wanted everyone's opinion advent children. Your likes, dislikes...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Roxas is Born. An original vocab story.

7. D

Im new!

Back