• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► FanFiction.Net Profile Directory

Re: Fanfiction.net account thread I joined! My user name is Dagey. I don't have any stories up yet, but I plan to upload my "The Fated Friends" story. If you wish to read this now, it is on this site.
  2. D

New KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Info (Exact Release, Price and Cloud Costume image)

Ill probably end up saving enough to buy the Nintendo 3DS, then ill save up another 75 bucks for this new Final Mix. Might sell my English one to get it since, it'll be full-english (Besides the new cutscenes that might be in Japanese like the past FM's.)
  3. D

Semi-New Member. Hey!

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
  4. D

Fanfiction ► K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (Chapter Five/ In progress)

Re: K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (CHAPTER THREE IN PROGRESS.) Aw poor Riku. But great chapter!
  5. D

Fanfiction ► K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (Chapter Five/ In progress)

Re: K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (CHAPTER TWO/ FINISHED.) Awesome chapter!! Can't wait for the next one!!
  6. D

Re: K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (CHAPTER ONE/ FINISHED.) Awesome! Lea is here! And I just noticed that I received an awesome cookie
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (ORIGINAL) [Rewrite is currently at prologue part 1]

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Reborn from the Darkness (CHAPTER 3 PART 2.5) Give her some time. She has work and stuff.
  8. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends Chapter 5 Up

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends Chapter 4 Up DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
  9. D

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends Chapter 4 Up DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
  10. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Traitor Of Organization 15 (Chapter 2)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Traitor Of Organization 15 DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
  11. D

Any Tips for Medium And Proud Mode?

O ok thanks guys. Ill be working on that.
  12. D

Any Tips for Medium And Proud Mode?

Well I have the japanese version of Birth by Sleep, and I beat all three stories on easy, and am now working on medium mode. And eventually proud mode. So I need any tips to help me get through Medium mode and Proud mode. Good movr sets, please put japanese names. and anything else I might need...
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Aftermath

O ok thanks. So will the remaining members be in the story at all?
  14. D

Best Final Fantasys?

Well Im looking for some Final Fantasy to buy. I can buy any if theyre on psp, ds, wii, ps2, or psp store, so like an ps1 classic. The following Final Fantasies I have: Final Fantasy 7 Ps1 Classic on Psp Store Final Fantasy X-2 Ps2 Final Fantasy Crisis Core Psp Dissidia: Final Final Fantasy Psp...
  15. D

Fanfiction ► Organization Omega

I do have one question. Was Axel with the real organization doing missions? Because if not I didnt get it cause Marluxia was talking about how he tricked Axel and Vexen, but he wouldnt say that right in front of them so Im only guessing that he and Vexen are out doing missions? And great story...
  16. D

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Fated Friends (Chapter 1) DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
  17. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Aftermath

Great chapter! Cant wait for the next chapter. I like the idea of a anti organization. But one question. So when you said "What happened to them?” Aros asked. “Killed. They posed a threat to Xemnas, so he killed them.” said Cid. “Harsh too. Demyx, Axel, Xaldin, Xigbar, and Xemnas.” murmured...
  18. D

Best Birthday Gifts?

Well ill be 14 august 16, and I've been looking what to get for my birthday. Right now all I'm thinking about is final fantasy: advent children, Eminem cds, and enough money to get Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Well I can't really find anything else so here I would like to know what movies...
  19. D

Your opinion on Final Fantasy: Advent Children

Well my birthday is coming up on august 16, and something I saw I wanted was the movie final fantasy advent children. What caught me was that it had all the FF7 characters, and I'm currently playing crisis core for psp. So I just wanted everyone's opinion advent children. Your likes, dislikes...
Back